Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,887 Member
    Options
    Packing my backpack
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee. Getting ready to go play tennis before it gets s too hot.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,960 Member
    Options
    Waking up much too early
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,071 Member
    Options
    Thinking also about @itchmyTwitch and the thang she has going on today.
    ✌🏽🎧🚶🏻‍♀️
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Eating 🥞 for training fuel ⛽️
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Drying my hair. Then I'm on the hunt for coffee
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,237 Member
    Options
    Hopefully we go for brunch soon.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,710 Member
    Options
    Laying on my bed, reading.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Waiting for this next rehearsal to start
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my kids to finish eating dinner so I can go to dinner with my favorite person
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    subdude1 wrote: »
    Chillaxin’, sittin’ on the back porch, sippin’ Redbreast 21 from a Glencairn, ponderin’ stuffs.

Fine taste my friend - you ever had the 20 yr pappy?? Cheers
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Chillaxin’, sittin’ on the back porch, sippin’ Redbreast 21 from a Glencairn, ponderin’ stuffs.

It’s been a minute, buddy. Hope life’s been faaaaantastic.

No, but my whisky guy has 23. I’m adding it to my collection soon. He’s been trying to get me another Redbreast 27 but has only gotten another 21. Closest bottle of Redbreast 27, last I looked, was in VA Beach. So, imma make the trip over yonder next time I head to Fredericksburg.

I’ve only ever had pappy once and it was a fluke chance happening but it was great cause I’m more of a beer drinker myself - life’s been good - but gotta admit not sure what your former incarnation was lol but either way hope you’re well dude

• Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options

No, but my whisky guy has 23. I’m adding it to my collection soon. He’s been trying to get me another Redbreast 27 but has only gotten another 21. Closest bottle of Redbreast 27, last I looked, was in VA Beach. So, imma make the trip over yonder next time I head to Fredericksburg.

I’ve only ever had pappy once and it was a fluke chance happening but it was great cause I’m more of a beer drinker myself - life’s been good - but gotta admit not sure what your former incarnation was lol but either way hope you’re well dude

All the talk about breasts should’ve clued you in 😏
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Sofiapilla wrote: »

I stopped reading at breast - also I haven’t figured out who you are and its driving me crazy
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options

I stopped reading at breast - also I haven’t figured out who you are and its driving me crazy

Yeah I don’t remember what my last iteration was but i started a couple of the posts on this page 😬

I’ve been gone so long I don’t expect to be remembered lol
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Yeah I don’t remember what my last iteration was but i started a couple of the posts on this page 😬

I’ve been gone so long I don’t expect to be remembered lol

I never forget a face- but that’s not helping me hur - welcome back tho