It's because she's the laundry fairy 🧚‍♀️
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Still folding laundry

This is the song that never ends

It's because she's the laundry fairy 🧚‍♀️

I need one of those. Do you think they have them on Amazon?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I was impatiently waiting for a bellman a while ago. Now I'm waiting at the airport, but I'm much less impatient.
    khhcpdpiiw76.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I was impatiently waiting for a bellman a while ago. Now I'm waiting at the airport, but I'm much less impatient now.
    you’ve had practice now
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I was impatiently waiting for a bellman a while ago. Now I'm waiting at the airport, but I'm much less impatient now.
    you’ve had practice now

Go back. I added supporting documentation
  • jasond2424
    jasond2424 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    3traa2z89s65.jpg

Just chilling till the biting flies started to go crazy 😧
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    you’ve had practice now

Go back. I added supporting documentation

😂 that helps
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Making my daughter some food so I can take it to her. Apparently college kids have no idea how to feed themselves. She had grapes and 5 mini microwaveable pancakes last night 😑so today I decided to make her tacos and pasta.

😂 I mailed my son some protein powder, earbuds, and deodorant just to let him know I’m thinking of him

I just walked passed the university residence parcel pick up area and am now wondering how many of them are care packages from caring mamas.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Making my daughter some food so I can take it to her. Apparently college kids have no idea how to feed themselves. She had grapes and 5 mini microwaveable pancakes last night 😑so today I decided to make her tacos and pasta.

😂 I mailed my son some protein powder, earbuds, and deodorant just to let him know I’m thinking of him

It's like getting an Amazon delivery, I'm sure your son gets excited seeing that box from you no matter what's inside it ❤️
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Just finishing dinner
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

I just walked passed the university residence parcel pick up area and am now wondering how many of them are care packages from caring mamas.

You made me teary
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2023
    Options

This will be you in a few years and 🤗
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk, not too long now indeed!! 😅🫣🤗

@itchmyTwitch, he will do fine and will probably roll his eyes at the deodorant (but secretly be grateful he didn’t need to buy it). And if it helps, know that there are a team of truly dedicated people devoted to keeping your young man safe while he’s away from you. I promise it because I witness similar situations every day. 🤗

• ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    This huge fly has been buzzing around the house all evening so when I saw it go into the ensuite I followed it in and then proceeded to (probably) look 100% sane whilst trying desperately to kill it.

Which! I succeeded.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited September 2023
    Options
    cmsienk, not too long now indeed!! 😅🫣🤗

@itchmyTwitch, he will do fine and will probably roll his eyes at the deodorant (but secretly be grateful he didn’t need to buy it). And if it helps, know that there are a team of truly dedicated people devoted to keeping your young man safe while he’s away from you. I promise it because I witness similar situations every day. 🤗

Thank you. 🤗

When we went to help him move into his dorm, we of course went shopping first. It was his first time in a Target in a city and we found it annoying that the deodorant was locked up and we didn’t want to wait. He claims he has enough for the next month or so but I can’t have him being stinky.😂
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Making homemade chalupas. Reason #363849765 why I'm still thiccc
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Riding shotgun on the way to the ophthalmologist. The driver has had left eye flashing and needs a retinal check
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,218 Member
    Options

Inviting quests?
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

Inviting quests?

The bougie version of guests