What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Fighting a cold... 🤒😴 so far it's just a tickle of a cough, but it's affecting my sleep

Ugh. Being sick sucks. I hope it passes quickly
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Fighting a cold... 🤒😴 so far it's just a tickle of a cough, but it's affecting my sleep
    I hope you feel better.

Ugh. Being sick sucks. I hope it passes quickly

Thank you both 🖤
  • 95km90
    95km90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Got a bad migraine so gonna try hypnosis for headaches on YouTube lol
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Fasting. Really wanting a meal. :*
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Drinking tea - still fighting this cold
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Drinking tea - still fighting this cold

Some people hate it, but I found peppermint tea with a little honey to be very soothing

Also, a humidifier with a drop of eucalyptus oil
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    Just listened to the voice thread. It's been awhile. Everyone is so eloquently well spoken and I'm jealous that I can't speak that well. Im always tripping on my words and delivering my thoughts in speech form has always been a struggle. I guess that's what happens when you spend 20 years having conversations with little humans and minimal adult interactions lol

I am getting better tho. Anywho, I'm about to make me a plain cheese and ham sandwich because I'm hungry then I hope I can wrap some Christmas gifts as I haven't gotten to those yet. Maybe that's a good thing. My cat won't be able to claim them as his just yet. Andddd I'm rambling. Okay bye.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Just listened to the voice thread. It's been awhile. Everyone is so eloquently well spoken and I'm jealous that I can't speak that well. Im always tripping on my words and delivering my thoughts in speech form has always been a struggle. I guess that's what happens when you spend 20 years having conversations with little humans and minimal adult interactions lol

I am getting better tho. Anywho, I'm about to make me a plain cheese and ham sandwich because I'm hungry then I hope I can wrap some Christmas gifts as I haven't gotten to those yet. Maybe that's a good thing. My cat won't be able to claim them as his just yet. Andddd I'm rambling. Okay bye.

You are cray cray, K. I just listened to yours, and it was wonderful.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

I did one? 😳
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Front raises
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

I did one? 😳

You need to!!
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Leaving Christmas party. Glad I no longer drink on these nights.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,095 Member
    Options
    23fx6ogs4enc.jpeg
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options
    Cleaning my house
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the orthopedic surgeon to come in. He’s only 24 minutes late so far.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Waiting for the orthopedic surgeon to come in. He’s only 24 minutes late so far.

He better bring cookies
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Under the covers with my Kindle and coffee... still feeling under the weather... 🤒
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Under the covers with my Kindle and coffee... still feeling under the weather... 🤒
    Ugh this is terrible. I hope you at least enjoy the snuggle.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    In the waiting room at the pediatrician. Hoping my son is cleared to go back to school tomorrow and so I can go back to work. I'm so thankful my work is so understanding about me missing work lately.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I masked up & left the house today. About to go buy some lunch staples.