What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am wanting this frame rep in my office to STFU. I am not buying your stuff, just like the last time you were here and I told you the same exact thing.

Did he at least bring you lunch?

No lunch, a dozen cookies though. But they don't have chocolate in them so not worth wasting calories on! :#
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am wanting this frame rep in my office to STFU. I am not buying your stuff, just like the last time you were here and I told you the same exact thing.

Did he at least bring you lunch?

No lunch, a dozen cookies though. But they don't have chocolate in them so not worth wasting calories on! :#

I'd throw him out of the office just based on that

Hahahaha! Right! I ended up telling him I am too busy to chat. Get your *kitten* done and get out. (in a nutshell) All while posting on MFP. Oops. I kept the cookies though and took them to the office kitchen. Someone will eat them.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Just entered here for a minute, surfing the boards some, and well its time to exit. Going to get a hair cut instead.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Just finished updating the fitness center pre-workout questionnaire for new students. Not sure who did the original but it was terrible and needed to be redesigned, so I threw it together quickly.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Trying to locate 3 parcels of 1000 acres land for purchase in SoCal. Ughhh! Re-zoning issues galore. [Breathe]
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Eating lunch.

Happy birthday @happilymegan !
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Nibbling @synchkat ear :D
  • synchkat
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Nibbling @synchkat ear :D

Ouch
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Got back from from the hair dresser and now throwing something for dinner together.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Sitting on the couch aboit to heat up my din
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Trying not to stare in the mirror too much. My jeans fit better, and I'm looking slimmer. Starting to feel like myself again.
  • SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Watching news & under a heated blanket.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Thinking about rotisserie chicken