What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Wondering why I had a piece of toast and 2 eggs for breakfast this morning. When my hubs got a box of those orange crush poptarts yesterday. Its been months since I had a poptart. And all the talk about them on mfp. I'm dying for one now. I have 200 cals dedicated at breakfast tomorrow, just for one of those puppies. :)

MFP had that never ending thread about pop tarts being evil. if they were evil I should have been dead before I reached adolescence. I trim the edges off and eat what's left over.

And I have a few cals left over I think for two of those cookies btw..lol

Theres still alot of those cookies left with your name on them. :) Newsflash. I ate 2 poptarts last night. Messed up my deficit. Just barely a
    .2 of a lb loss this week. But I went a little over on other days too. And I could have worked out for longer.

I was just showing my husband what 1 oz of his corn chips looks like on the digital scale in a bowl. "See honey. If I was to partake in those chips with you, this is my portion size."
    He looked at me and, "Oh no, thats *kitten*." He grabs his big bag of chips, and bowl of chips, and his salsa. Looks up in the air, and away from me. And continues munching away. He goes for another big bowl after that. Avoiding eye contact. Rant Over. :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Time to make burgers for din
  • Cope_Jr
    Cope_Jr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Making a beat in the basement ... kinda being mopey cause team didn't make it to SB.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Waiting for Lady Gaga. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Watching pre-game with hubs. nibbling on food.
  • kmk1447
    kmk1447 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Watching Netflix and being boredddd.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Just got out of a nice hot shower, put mah flannel jammies on, and gonna surf around a bit to chill.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Watching Rat Race, texting with a couple friends and waiting for my chicken to cook so I can eat. I'm starving.

That's a great movie...

Sitting here with wet toe and finger nails.. i am typing funny..lol

Its awesome, I never catch it on tv and just happened to. Lets see your nails and toes! What color?

Dark Purple... its hard to take handselfie with wet nails..lol

lol Take it after they dry. I just cut and filed my nails. They were out of control. Won't bother painting them, it doesn't stay on

i just cut mine down. the only top coat that works for me is Gel Envy Diamond top coat.

I've tried so many things. Even when I've gotten them done professionally they chip right away so I don't bother. I think it's from having acrylic for years in my 20's.

I have only had my finger nails professionally done 3 times in my lifetime.. that might be a sad confession. lol
  • RoxieDawn
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Watching Rat Race, texting with a couple friends and waiting for my chicken to cook so I can eat. I'm starving.

That's a great movie...

Its awesome, I never catch it on tv and just happened to. Lets see your nails and toes! What color?

lol Take it after they dry. I just cut and filed my nails. They were out of control. Won't bother painting them, it doesn't stay on

i just cut mine down. the only top coat that works for me is Gel Envy Diamond top coat.

I've tried so many things. Even when I've gotten them done professionally they chip right away so I don't bother. I think it's from having acrylic for years in my 20's.

I have only had my finger nails professionally done 3 times in my lifetime.. that might be a sad confession. lol

I've only had mine done a handful of times besides when I used to get acrylic. Just a reg manicure is hardly ever. I go about once a month for my feet, though. I love pedicures.

i've had my toes done once.. lol Both toes and nails are never with out polish though. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

That's a great movie...

I've only had mine done a handful of times besides when I used to get acrylic. Just a reg manicure is hardly ever. I go about once a month for my feet, though. I love pedicures.

i've had my toes done once.. lol Both toes and nails are never with out polish though. :)

I'm way too lazy to do my toes myself. Plus I love having my feet and calves massaged. It's just so nice to be pampered.

I have serious runners feet, I am constantly working on my feet and toes to keep them in good working order... lol
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Watching the Super Bowl .... GO FALCONS!!!

# First ever Super Bowl where I cannot eat anymore. Thanks for the BBQ spread sis! You out-did yourself.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Watching Tom Brady trying to figure out what to do with a ball that isn't deflated!!

Rise up Dirty Birds and show them Patriots how we do it in Atlanta!!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Trying to not lose my mind
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,161 Member
    Options
    Not watching the super bowl

Me too. Watching old episodes of "Alias" instead.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Trying to not lose my mind

Hold on tight. Once lost they are hard to find again. Trust me.
  • Momtafo
    Momtafo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Watching American Horror Story ❤
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    Momtafo wrote: »
    Watching American Horror Story ❤

Omg I'm gonna have a marathon soon! <3

And currently I'm doing nada, can't sleep!
    I kinda wanna ride an electric bull rn or Brady. Whichever comes first
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Catching up on the EIGHT HUNDRED posts I apparently missed this weekend. Y'all have been busy. And rather drama-filled.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Catching up on the EIGHT HUNDRED posts I apparently missed this weekend. Y'all have been busy. And rather drama-filled.

aren't we always?