What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• cheryllynn513
    cheryllynn513 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    waiting outside of a restaurant, an hour wait....only for a fundraiser.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Wondering why someone I don't even really know would block me. If you can see someone posted last on a thread, but you don't see their post does that mean they blocked you?

No it doesn't mean you are blocked ..I've seen that happen before ..Im not sure why ..

Thanks Jo! Well that's good, cause that would be really weird for someone I don't even know to block me lol

Good to know because I have noticed the same thing with someone recently and he had no reason to block me.. I didn't put much thought into it but just thought it was really weird.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Drinking wine and surfing mfp

7a163bebgq65.gif

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I am eating a brownie, @jtegirl1 would you like one?

I have two left.. I will share.
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Currently cooking dinner.

Chicken fajitas, anyone?

I had chicken fajitas for dinner (for realz)

... nom nom nom nom

Did you save some for me?????

If I had known you were eating tuna and string cheese I would have personally delivered to you..

Awwwww..... that would have been amazing! :*

I am eating a brownie, @jtegirl1 would you like one?

I have two left.. I will share.

This is why you're my #soulsista! <3

I got your back!! <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Wondering why someone I don't even really know would block me. If you can see someone posted last on a thread, but you don't see their post does that mean they blocked you?

No it doesn't mean you are blocked ..I've seen that happen before ..Im not sure why ..

Thanks Jo! Well that's good, cause that would be really weird for someone I don't even know to block me lol

Good to know because I have noticed the same thing with someone recently and he had no reason to block me.. I didn't put much thought into it but just thought it was really weird.

I wonder if its the same person! hahahaha

Lol I wondered that too!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

seriously.. it has happened to all three of us.. Its because we all fine!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

seriously.. it has happened to all three of us.. Its because we all fine!

Totally has to be the reason! There's no other good one!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Dinner's done. I'm stuffed... watching hubby do the dishes and the kiddo laugh himself silly over the Minions movie.

Life is good. A drink in my hand would make it better.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I had 2 people on; ignore but quickly didn't see the point of it since, I could see if someone I didn't have on ignore; quoted them. For some reason though I, wasn't able to take them off; of ignore but could see each of, their postings if; I clicked on them 1st.

I believe that I know whom has me on ignore, if they're friends with someone that; I am friends with because if I "Like" a comment of theirs then return to, read/like additional comments I saw that my "Like" was gone as; if I never did click it & it kept, happening for; the same few people. Whom I notice don't interact with, me here even when; I've complemented them.

Another oddity's below my avatar, I am the only 1 whom has a gap between; my User name & my posts' amount! This use to be a way to determine those that've Premium but currently other Premium members don't have it, neither do Staff, Moderators, group owners, etc.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I got the baby to bed and the drink in my hand. I'm happy.
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Watching the Mechanic...again
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Waiting for a pot of water to come to a boil. I'm gonna make rice noodles. :grin:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Waiting.....
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I'm not sleeping and I should be.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Just posting my wee early morning post.. It's now time to lace up and get movin'.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Watching cutthroat kitchen
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    working...on my break
  • allinewfree
    allinewfree Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Surfing on the Internet! :)