What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm at work doing nothing, wanted to lurk the man cave, but it's closed, anyone know why? At what point exactly did it devolve?

I don't really understand the logic of their system haha. Pics of basically nude *kitten* is ok but talking about trimming down there is vulgar

and right now im eating a cookie

my thoughts exactly...hmm peculiar
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Coffee and readng threads ..had a tough morning ..horse escaped and I think I walked a million miles to go find it :/
    I'm really glad you found your horse, retrieving an escaped horse sounds stressful
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Coffee and readng threads ..had a tough morning ..horse escaped and I think I walked a million miles to go find it :/
    I'm really glad you found your horse, retrieving an escaped horse sounds stressful

It is. There is traffic relatively close by..could have been a real tragedy ..lucky it wondered into somebodies yard ..so was easily cornered ..
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

It is. There is traffic relatively close by..could have been a real tragedy ..lucky it wondered into somebodies yard ..so was easily cornered ..

Sorry you had to deal with so much stress... but I'm glad the horse was easily cornered and found safe!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Thinking it's Friday night and since I killed it with a new workout I'll use some of those calories on an adult beverage.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Sorry you had to deal with so much stress... but I'm glad the horse was easily cornered and found safe!

Thank you :) ..all safe annd sound and eating his hay like not a care in the world lol....silver lining is I have my exercise in and it wasn't raining
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Watching the Big 10 Tournament
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sitting down for 5 minutes after busting my *kitten* mowing my lawns. Phew
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Crocheting a baby blanket
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Enjoying my beverage. :)
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I'm at work doing nothing, wanted to lurk the man cave, but it's closed, anyone know why? At what point exactly did it devolve?

I don't really understand the logic of their system haha. Pics of basically nude *kitten* is ok but talking about trimming down there is vulgar

Apparently that's not ok either according to my notifications :D
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

Totally not OK eating cookies behind bars. Who is sneaking in cookies for you?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    shutting down my laptop...right now
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Drinking my coffee before I do the adulting thing at work
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Sitting at work on call.. waiting for it to be 11 so I can go home to sleep and go to my Zumba class in the morning :/
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Finishing up a wedding cake! Bff wedding tomorrow!
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sitting on beach drinking vodka and cranberry with the wife !
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Lovinastar wrote: »

Pics of the cake?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I just got home...yay for wins
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Lovinastar wrote: »

Pics of the cake?

Or it did not happen :|