Should be working, but really badly procrastinating
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Also not sleeping.
  • MarriedchunkyK
    MarriedchunkyK Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my coffee pot to hurry up, anticipating winter storm Stella! It just started snowing...
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Talking to myself, 'it's not 0535, it's 0635', not a single cell in my body belives it
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my happy liquid to finish brewing
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    I'm laying in a hotel bed with my gf contemplating breaking up with her. I'm finally after so long I see this pattern of being cruel, abrasive, manipulative, loud, rude, obnoxious. She's not supportive, not thoughtful, not funny. This is the end. I gave one year to this and I can't keep feeling like a slave to a terrible relationship.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    LVNF04 wrote: »
    I'm laying in a hotel bed with my gf contemplating breaking up with her. I'm finally after so long I see this pattern of being cruel, abrasive, manipulative, loud, rude, obnoxious. She's not supportive, not thoughtful, not funny. This is the end. I gave one year to this and I can't keep feeling like a slave to a terrible relationship.

Sorry you're going through this. But better to see the truth now rather than 10 years and 4 kids later. Hugs.

I would like to say she helped me in some way... Yeah, but I can't
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee, its taking hold this morning quite nicely..
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    LVNF04 wrote: »

If you are unhappy, then I think that's the right move. Like someone already said, better to do it now than waiting and hoping things change. Set yourself free to find someone that better suits you.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Going to workout.. coffee = good to go..lol
  • annteja
    annteja Posts: 48 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm in car on my way to visit my parents. (I'm not driving :) )
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I was going to go skate but got up too late so I'm doing Lego with the boy..well fixing the pieces he doesn't get right
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Calculating orbital trajectories for 37 defensive intelligence satellite flight paths for the next 72 hours. This thread is fully encrypted...right?
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    Calculating orbital trajectories for 37 defensive intelligence satellite flight paths for the next 72 hours. This thread is fully encrypted...right?

I kid. I'm posting on MFP forums.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I was going to go skate but got up too late so I'm doing Lego with the boy..well fixing the pieces he doesn't get right

I love lego, I have a lego Kwik-E-Mart from the Simpsons. Building lego is cathartic

wanna come over? We have like 5 unopened sets I was going to give to someone collecting toys to send to some needy kids. But I have like 2 more sets that he opened but aren't built. One's some star wars plane thingie