Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ahhh sipping that first cup of coffee ..Im in heaven
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Chilling with wine and MFP while the French bread loaf I just made rises and the pasta dries so I can stuff them with chicken and cheese before covering with yummy alfredo sauce that's simmering.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Chilling with wine and MFP while the French bread loaf I just made rises and the pasta dries so I can stuff them with chicken and cheese before covering with yummy alfredo sauce that's simmering.

Your kitchen must smell amazing right now!

I bet it does! This stupid cold has my sniffer all messed up! :#
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Lovinastar wrote: »
    donharkrn wrote: »
    6xrsq0eirgtw.jpg

For someone who wants adult activities aren't you being a child with bath time?

I think you missed the point. He wants you to picture yourself in the bath with those abs

True! I think more I could wash my shirt on his abs like the old days!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out what to eat for dinner
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    here's something I haven't done in a LONG TIME... I'm overseas for work, it's Sunday morning and I have a full days work ahead.. so I treated myself to a long hot bath!! They had the little blue salt rocks to put in it..it's a jacuzzi tub, and bam.. I even got into the bathrobe after.

I'm a shower guy..twice a day.. but my God, that was awesome. I even made myself some "espresso" from their K-Cup thing in the room and relaxed..put on some music.

Now I can start my day pre-relaxed... still working on a Sunday, but whatever :P
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    TheRambler wrote: »
    here's something I haven't done in a LONG TIME... I'm overseas for work, it's Sunday morning and I have a full days work ahead.. so I treated myself to a long hot bath!! They had the little blue salt rocks to put in it..it's a jacuzzi tub, and bam.. I even got into the bathrobe after.

I'm a shower guy..twice a day.. but my God, that was awesome. I even made myself some "espresso" from their K-Cup thing in the room and relaxed..put on some music.

Now I can start my day pre-relaxed... still working on a Sunday, but whatever :P

Sounds amaaaazing
  • TheRambler
    Options

Sounds amaaaazing

no kidding!! I am totally getting a nice Jacuzzi type tub this spring or summer. It's on! Now that I'm spoiled, how can I go back?
  • TheRambler
    Options
    OH.. and I'm not a "robe" guy either.. so I kinda feel like Hugh Hefner right now...well, minus the tons of women walking around naked.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Sounds amaaaazing

no kidding!! I am totally getting a nice Jacuzzi type tub this spring or summer. It's on! Now that I'm spoiled, how can I go back?

Of course you can't go back..you totally deserve it ..
    Let me know when you've installed it..Im coming over :)
  • TheRambler
    Options

Sounds amaaaazing

no free rides!! get your hammer and screwdriver, you're helping with the install!! it's a good workout! hahaha

Of course you can't go back..you totally deserve it ..
    Let me know when you've installed it..Im coming over :)

• TheRambler
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened to that post.. but..

no free rides! you're working out and helping me install it!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Lovinastar wrote: »
    donharkrn wrote: »
    6xrsq0eirgtw.jpg

For someone who wants adult activities aren't you being a child with bath time?

I think you missed the point. He wants you to picture yourself in the bath with those abs

You'll poke your eye out kid
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Watching the International Space Station pass overhead.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened to that post.. but..

no free rides! you're working out and helping me install it!

Awww man..you are a hard task master..but..ok
    Deal ..I'll supervise :D
  • TheRambler
    Options
    I'm sitting in a hotel, relaxed and stuffed from breakfast about to stream Islanders v Bruins for 50 mns before I get picked up... let's go Islanders!!!!!!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    At a hockey game. Lotsa beer
  • TheRambler
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

who's playing??