What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    We went with pizza but I'd rather have Chinese.

I need a Chinese pizza. I had a Thai chicken pizza once, it was so good! But they closed.
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Waking up from a bit of a nap. Feeling all stuffed up.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Just home but waiting for my youngest to take him to dance. No tennis tv yet...or beer
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Watching Jeopardy, finishing my food journal, and piddling around on Facebook.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Watching Jeopardy, finishing my food journal, and piddling around on Facebook.

life in the fast lane, huh?

;)

..... you're of my tribe
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I'm eating "Crazy Bread" and marinara dipping sauce from Little Caesar's. Pregnant women ain't got nothin on my cravings. :lol:

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,207 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide what to eat.
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    I'm eating "Crazy Bread" and marinara dipping sauce from Little Caesar's. Pregnant women ain't got nothin on my cravings. :lol:
    Why is it called crazy bread?

Dunno. :confused:

OMG. Now I'm freaking out. :confounded:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Idk, have you ever craved shrimp, orange juice and pickles at the same time? My last pregnancy was really odd.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Idk, have you ever craved shrimp, orange juice and pickles at the same time? My last pregnancy was really odd.

My best friend craved Taco Bell food with strawberry jam. And Coke with chocolate syrup.

All I ever craved was fried chicken and white sheet cake.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

My best friend craved Taco Bell food with strawberry jam. And Coke with chocolate syrup.

All I ever craved was fried chicken and white sheet cake.

My first two were pretty normal. Nothing crazy. My third one though, woah! It probably also explains her crazy fun personality!
  • ClubSilencio
    edited April 2017
    Options

LOL. That sounds like a ceviche challenge from Chopped.

• FindingAwesome
    FindingAwesome Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Playing baseball with my lil monkey, while her sister reads on the deck, with the cat nearby.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Watching Bellator, just seen somebody get head kicked into the after life
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Watching Bellator, just seen somebody get head kicked into the after life

What network?

im streaming it online but I think it's on Spike
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Watching Food Network and yelling at the TV. "Vegetarian meatballs" is just an awful misnomer. Don't call it meat if there is no meat. Lentils and mushrooms are not meat.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Eating deep friend Armadillo
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Eating deep friend Armadillo

Did you kill it yourself or just pick it up on the side of the road on your way home?