Hi !
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    LonniJay wrote: »
    Doing something illegal... B)

Hi !

Hellooo... Do you want to partake in my illicit activities?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Doing something illegal... B)

Hi !

Hellooo... Do you want to partake in my illicit activities?

no?

edit:

wait, are you ripping tags from mattresses ?
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Lol I can't say what I'm doing... Because it's illegal. For all I know you might be the Fuz...

"Respect my authority" and such. You won't get me copper!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little lost because it's just me and my son after almost a week of being constantly surrounded by family.
  • FindingAwesome
    FindingAwesome Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    freezing my *kitten* off at work... even though I'm in a sweater. fawk, I can't stand being cold all the time! GRRRR
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    freezing my *kitten* off at work... even though I'm in a sweater. fawk, I can't stand being cold all the time! GRRRR

Pfft... move.

I'll only live where palm trees grow.
  • FindingAwesome
    Options

Pfft... move.

I think I live and work in the Arctic. Sure feels like it!
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Pfft... move.

I remember when I was in college thinking: this is insane; why freeze if I don't have to?

After graduation, I was southbound
  • FindingAwesome
    Options

Pfft... move.

I remember when I was in college thinking: this is insane; why freeze if I don't have to?

Yeah, it's not as easy once you have kids, family, and an ex with shared custody. I dream of the warmth... but honestly... I'm liking Canada these days. Especially since the most recent inauguration. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Pfft... move.

Yeah, it's not as easy once you have kids, family, and an ex with shared custody. I dream of the warmth... but honestly... I'm liking Canada these days. Especially since the most recent inauguration. :)

Canada?

Yeah, there ain't a lot of palm trees in Saskatoon....
  • FindingAwesome
    Options

Pfft... move.

Canada?

Yeah, there ain't a lot of palm trees in Saskatoon....

the guy down the street has an inflatable one on his deck... does that count? It has white lights on it.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Sure, count it.

Palm trees are overrated anyway..... not a lot of shade and they drop debris into the pool.
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Having an early lunch. This job I'm on is a gong show. Rotted plywood beneath the stucco. May have to chip all the old stuff off. Woofreakinhoo. I'm already over this day. I'm tired and want to sleep.
  • FindingAwesome
    Options
    Having an early lunch. This job I'm on is a gong show. Rotted plywood beneath the stucco. May have to chip all the old stuff off. Woofreakinhoo. I'm already over this day. I'm tired and want to sleep.

:( that really sucks. Hopefully things get better!
  • FindingAwesome
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Just finished updating my resume and sent it off. (The joys of being a contractor!).

I'm exhausted and am gonna climb into bed.

To the one who holds my heart... I hope you sleep well and feel better tomorrow, and that the weather cooperates for you. I miss you.

Might as well tag him. Most of us have been around long enough to have seen the pattern almost immediately.
    Good luck to you two though.

You caught us, and it only took a week for someone to say something! Next time we'll have to use a larger sample set (maybe 20 common threads, vs 5) ;)

Or you could just PM each other. LOL.
    He is different than the other guys around here though because he is willing to say what he thinks in public rather than trying to move to Kik, Snapchat, text, Instagram, etc. ;)

PMs only work if people check their email. And you're right, he IS different than the others. He managed to get through security. Now the gates are closed and noone gets out!
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options

:( that really sucks. Hopefully things get better!

Thanx darlin <3. It's now a confirmed tear-off.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Struggling to keep my eyes open, drinking another cup of coffee.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I just "woke" up. I'm not working today so I "sleep" all morning....drinking tea