What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    relynne wrote: »
    Wondering why the *kitten* I decided to try online dating again.

I keep thinking I want to try tinder just for the fun of it but my husband always talks me out of it.

Don't give up on it. Maybe just try a different one?

LOL at trying Tinder while you have a husband. And wasting dudes' times. Don't do it.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I keep thinking I want to try tinder just for the fun of it but my husband always talks me out of it.

DO IT

A preview of the messages you can expect to receive:

Hi

Blow job?

How are you doing baby

Your pretty

Not all guys online are like that, those are just the desperate, thirsty beta clowns who don't know how to act. There are guys like me that try to be original and sometimes it does work. However unless a woman is ugly af, she's gonna have tons of options online from hundreds of guys that even an original, cool or witty message could get lost in the sea of BS. You just gotta keep trying or you can try a paid website like Match or eHarmony where guys are more serious.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ogwz5ob7utck.jpg

wheres the pineapple and ham?

Ummmmm...... fruit doesn't belong on pizza haha

isn't tomato a fruit?

also

pineapple & jalapeno together (with ham) is great on pizza

we call it : The Tia Carrere

.......she's a hot Hawaiian

Consulting my Fruit book...

"The final verdict, proclaimed on 10 May 1893, ruled that a tomato is to be classified as a vegetable, at least in the sense of the Tariff Act of 3 March 1883, which at the time prescribed a tax for imported vegetable but not for fruit. Despite this authoritative decision, denying a tomato the status of a fruit reflects political rather than scientifically logical considerations."

htxyibgiixo0.jpg

1893?

Well, it's tough to argue with modern science.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »

DO IT

Hi

Blow job?

How are you doing baby

Your pretty

Not all guys online are like that, those are just the desperate, thirsty beta clowns who don't know how to act. There are guys like me that try to be original and sometimes it does work. However unless a woman is ugly af, she's gonna have tons of options online from hundreds of guys that even an original, cool or witty message could get lost in the sea of BS. You just gotta keep trying or you can try a paid website like Match or eHarmony where guys are more serious.

I must be ugly af then. :'(
  • relynne
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »

DO IT

Hi

Blow job?

How are you doing baby

Your pretty

I must be ugly af then. :'(

You are stunning in your profile pic. Don't give up. You just gotta weed thru the buttheads

<3
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Bed..Zzzzz
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    uh2hy3u5klhg.gif
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to enjoy this beautiful day :)
  • FindingAwesome
    FindingAwesome Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    About to enjoy breakfast in bed, courtesy of my 11 year old daughter. :D
  • relynne
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Sorry if this is a naive question (I do all of my online dating on MFP ;) ) but isn't Tinder a hookup app? I wouldn't expect much different messages from that one. On any other site I would expect people to be respectful. The up side of this is you know who the *kitten* are immediately if they start with messages like that

It is and I don't fault a guy for trying (I've used it for that reason myself, although my messages are usually little more creative than that. ;) ). I've gotten messages like that on other apps besides Tinder though. To be fair, I have met a lot of really great guys online dating and have never had a bad in person encounter. It's actually been a fairly positive experience overall. It was just the slew of messages like that last night from men looking for some Friday night action that prompted my post. But then my night ended with a really fun text conversation with a guy that I've been chatting with for a couple of days, so it's all good. :)
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    About to enjoy breakfast in bed, courtesy of my 11 year old daughter. :D

I remember when they made me breakfast in bed when I was sick. I liked that :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Watching my kid dance to music from Hamilton. Adorable.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

I have 30 min to get to Chick-fil-A before they stop serving their chicken biscuits.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Good morning.

I have 30 min to get to Chick-fil-A before they stop serving their chicken biscuits.

I have never had one. Am I deprived?
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Good morning.

Yes. They make their biscuits from scratch.

• FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Good morning.

Yes. They make their biscuits from scratch.

I do, too. Bet mine are better.
  • Adr3nalyn3
    Adr3nalyn3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Eating lunch after doing a 10k walk/run.