What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I'm finishing my last glass of Jim Beam, listening to whatever random music my Pandora on shuffle all plays, and trying to clean up before guests arrive in the morning.

Make me a sammich while you're at it! :D

PBJ work for you? Cause that's all I got.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I've been watching a spider go up and down on it's silk from my ceiling for a bit, and now I'm watching it crawl on me...good times!
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing my last glass of Jim Beam, listening to whatever random music my Pandora on shuffle all plays, and trying to clean up before guests arrive in the morning.

My favorite ;)
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    having a huge serving of watermelon :smiley:
  • FeraFilia
    Options

My favorite ;)

Excellent. Mine, too. Soul mates.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Just got back from chilling with a friend
  • Vikka_V
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I've been watching a spider go up and down on it's silk from my ceiling for a bit, and now I'm watching it crawl on me...good times!

damn are you that bored?

Truth be told I am also listening to old music on youTube, watching TV, shopping, and drinking wine...while observing the actions of the 4 spiders on my ceiling

*edit - I am now chair dancing too
  • FeraFilia
    Options

damn are you that bored?

Truth be told I am also listening to old music on youTube, watching TV, shopping, and drinking wine...while observing the actions of the 4 spiders on my ceiling

Chair dancing is always fun. I do it all the time.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

damn are you that bored?

I've done so much online shopping this past week my card is smoking lol ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Well ..I took delivery of a brand new custom built caravan (travel trailer) .that burned $70, 000.00
    Of course having such a pretty van meant everything has to be new in it so..
    New 4 in 1 pressure cooker
    Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Well ..I took delivery of a brand new custom built caravan (travel trailer) .that burned $70, 000.00
    Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg

damn jo thats whats up!

I leave Thursday to travel approx 2700km ..just under 1700 miles..north. Im going to hang out in the Tropics for winter :smile:
  • Vikka_V
    Options

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg

damn jo thats whats up!

I leave Thursday to travel approx 2700km ..just under 1700 miles..north. Im going to hang out in the Tropics for winter :smile:

Wow Jo, that is beautiful!...Looks like awesome fun to have that! (I'd call it a RV or Motorhome in Canada)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg

damn jo thats whats up!

Wow Jo, that is beautiful!...Looks like awesome fun to have that! (I'd call it a RV or Motorhome in Canada)

This one is towed by my car.....the ones you mean that have the carpart integrated we call RV and motorhome too..
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2017
    Options

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg

damn jo thats whats up!

This one is towed by my car.....the ones you mean that have the carpart integrated we call RV and motorhome too..

i think its still called an rv jo

Oh ok ..we just call this sort a caravan..

How long did you have to do your 5000k trip..was it holiday?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg

damn jo thats whats up!

about 2 weeks did it just for fun.
    been wanting to do it again sometime, starting from glacier park almmm the way down to grand canyon. theres like 5 parks total that way i think.

Sounds awesome..make the time to do it again ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg

damn jo thats whats up!

been wanting to do it again sometime, starting from glacier park almmm the way down to grand canyon. theres like 5 parks total that way i think.

wont be anytime soon lol. how long are you gonna be on the road?

It takes 5 days of constant travel..I have a friend who owns a park ..I get to stay there ..will stay up there till october sometime.
    Lots to see ..day trips to port Douglas, the tablelands ..diving on the reef, fishing etc ..
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg

damn jo thats whats up!

It takes 5 days of constant travel..I have a friend who owns a park ..I get to stay there ..will stay up there till october sometime.
    Lots to see ..day trips to port Douglas, the tablelands ..diving on the reef, fishing etc ..

Jo this sounds dreadful. But perhaps you could kidnap me so I can see for myself! ❤️️ Especially the diving on the reef.. lol

what am I doing right now? Thunderstorm woke me up an hour ago and cannot go back to sleep. :sad:
  • Mosti_Egy
    Mosti_Egy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    playin' fifa 17 :3
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg

damn jo thats whats up!

Jo this sounds dreadful. But perhaps you could kidnap me so I can see for myself! ❤️️ Especially the diving on the reef.. lol

what am I doing right now? Thunderstorm woke me up an hour ago and cannot go back to sleep. :sad:

Ohh you'd love diving for painted cray..at the end of the day we cook em up in an outside drum.. (they are kind of like lobster) ..and have a few drinks..its really dreadful : laugh:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

damn are you that bored?

what did you buy me jo?

Airfryer
    Mixmaster
    Toaster
    Towels
    Face washers, teatowels
    Sheets
    Quilt cover
    Pod machine
    Electric frypan
    Food scales
    b7pky1y9hte5.jpg

fd7lafujm4vk.jpg

damn jo thats whats up!

Ohh you'd love diving for painted cray..at the end of the day we cook em up in an outside drum.. (they are kind of like lobster) ..and have a few drinks..its really dreadful : laugh:

I am not sure how you are gonna make it through this trip and to be honest sounds absolutely like the the worst idea you can do! jk :laugh:

and btw I don't take up much room, I might even can sleep on top of the caravan!