What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Grilling fish for fish tacos. Feeling like New Orleans today..
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    About to break out a hammer (and nails, and a level, and a tape measure) and put holes in the wall! Gonna put up a nifty wall decor thing I got for Christmas and hopefully pick out photos to go in the frames.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    @MrStabbems you sure do have a purrty mouth
    Hahaha! That scene was so disturbing.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Watching zoolander 2

There is a 2? I never saw the first one

The second one has someone killing justin bieber. (proud that i had to google his name for spelling)
    @MrStabbems you sure do have a purrty mouth
    Hahaha! That scene was so disturbing.

This confuses my brain. Am i missing something?
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    cceub6xehanj.jpg
    Here is the cake
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    cceub6xehanj.jpg
    Here is the cake

i have died and gone to cake image heaven...too bad i do not have smell a vision...
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    Googled. Now that's the only way i can picture you...thanks for ruining bath time.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    since i have friends now, im creeping their profiles. :smiley:

:/ I thought we were besties..
    o5x8tz00jwgc.gif
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I am officially doing nothing now. Done with putting my welding *kitten* together. d13lvmms440r.jpg
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    ^thats a mig right? I've only ever used arc
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Nursing a bruised thumb and remembering why I rarely do DIY. Hammers are not my friend.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    since i have friends now, im creeping their profiles. :smiley:

:/ I thought we were besties..
    o5x8tz00jwgc.gif

im taking a different approach jo im accepting friend requests lol im gonna be good

I thought we had something special..you told me we did :'( thought Id be your first..Im totally crushed ..
    x6hq8oh69byh.gif
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ^thats a mig right? I've only ever used arc
    Yeah, this is just a low budget gasless mig. Flux core only. I have to finish wiring up my garage before I can run anything that is larger. After I do that, I'd like to get a multi-process welder that will do Mig, Tig & stick welding.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I'm not any good at welding yet. Other than the little bit of stick welding with an old cracker box that I did growing on the farm, I've only done a couple of little projects with a wire welder before. I bought this one to practice with on scrap, finish this smoker that I have & other small stuff on my dune buggy project like mounting seat brackets. If I have anything serious to do I call in my buddy who lives a few miles away. He's a welding magician & can pretty much do anything. Him and another car buddy are the ones teaching me to me to MIG & TIG.
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Relaxing in the bed with my little man after a long drive back from the beach!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Watching Home with the kiddo and yelling at the TV because the cat is clearly calico but also male. Which is nearly impossible, like a 1 in 3000 chance since the genetic mutation to cause the calico and tortoise shell coloring in cats is an X-linked trait. :neutral:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    @Motorsheen why so serious on your other profie pic?

@OutOfUserName

I'm laughing in that photo too; you just can't see it.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Watching Home with the kiddo and yelling at the TV because the cat is clearly calico but also male. Which is nearly impossible, like a 1 in 3000 chance since the genetic mutation to cause the calico and tortoise shell coloring in cats is an X-linked trait. :neutral:
    Hahahaha! Cat people.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I'm waiting on a pizza & a meatball bake from Marco's to get here. The kids are starved, I'm getting hangry too. I'm also posting alot because I'm bored & I have nothing to drink in the house other than smirnoff ice & that will blow my carb count out of the water for the day.