What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Watching Super Troopers and putting away laundry. I party hard on Friday nights.

I'm watching the NHL draft and getting laundry started. Let's hear it for exciting Friday nights!
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Watching Twitch!

What game & streamer @Poisonedpawn78?
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Watching Twitch!

I rotate through a list of about 20 or so streamers, Tonight out of whos on, just finished watching SherrifEli doing GTA 5 Roleplay. now watching BurkeBlack about to start up, he might play the same game.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Watching legacy fighting alliance on axs tv, waiting for my clothes to finish drying
  • projectsix
    Options
    Watching Twitch!

I rotate through a list of about 20 or so streamers, Tonight out of whos on, just finished watching SherrifEli doing GTA 5 Roleplay. now watching BurkeBlack about to start up, he might play the same game.

Ah nice! I'm just really an Overwatch guy but I watch Twitch probably everyday. It's a solid way to waste some time.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Options
    Watching Twitch!

Ah nice! I'm just really an Overwatch guy but I watch Twitch probably everyday. It's a solid way to waste some time.

Agreed. Game wise ill watch just about anything if the streamer can make it entertaining. If you watch overwatch then im sure youve seen TimTheTatman, Used to watch him quite a bit, not so much lately though.
  • projectsix
    Options
    Watching Twitch!

Agreed. Game wise ill watch just about anything if the streamer can make it entertaining. If you watch overwatch then im sure youve seen TimTheTatman, Used to watch him quite a bit, not so much lately though.

Yep I have a few times but honestly I'm not a huge fan of him. I always question why he has 15-20k viewers, I don't find him entertaining. I guess to each their own.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my couch wishing I was elsewhere
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Options
    Watching Twitch!

Yep I have a few times but honestly I'm not a huge fan of him. I always question why he has 15-20k viewers, I don't find him entertaining. I guess to each their own.

Quite often its just because they have been around for a long time compared to others. I eventually got tired of all the screaming with him ha.

If you like Playerunknowns battlegrounds you should check out DrDisRespectLIVE when hes on. Hilarious character streamer.
  • projectsix
    Options
    Watching Twitch!

Quite often its just because they have been around for a long time compared to others. I eventually got tired of all the screaming with him ha.

If you like Playerunknowns battlegrounds you should check out DrDisRespectLIVE when hes on. Hilarious character streamer.

Yeah the best streamers are the ones that you can laugh at who actually have a legitimate personality. I'll check him out thanks!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Lounging in hotel room ,,,Racing Tomorrow,,,, been a long wait
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Drinking wine
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    Browsing Netflix in hopes of finding a boring movie to put me to sleep
  • Gymfanatic2017
    Gymfanatic2017 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

Turn it off that'll make you sleep ha
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options

I need background noise. Otherwise I'll start making monsters out of the shadows lol
  • Gymfanatic2017
    Gymfanatic2017 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

I need background noise. Otherwise I'll start making monsters out of the shadows lol

Have you checked under your bed though
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Working... because what are weekends?
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options

Have you checked under your bed though

My bed has wood all around the frame. I bought it for that reason. Monsters can't get in ;)
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Just got home from an amazing date <3