What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Cuddling with my mini me and watching Trolls in hopes that she will fall asleep.

Those are always awesome times. Even better if they fall asleep quick & you can get some quiet time after they've passed out.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Cuddling with my mini me and watching Trolls in hopes that she will fall asleep.

Those are always awesome times. Even better if they fall asleep quick & you can get some quiet time after they've passed out.

Haha yes!!! Enjoying my quiet time now :)
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Multi tasking
  • pigheaded
    pigheaded Posts: 3,083 Member
    Options
    Coffee and reading...
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Watching the Floyd/Conner press conference and laughing at how angry mini Floydy is getting.

This fight is either going to be great or a complete chit show, I don't think anything in between is possible.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Watching the Floyd/Conner press conference and laughing at how angry mini Floydy is getting.

This fight is either going to be great or a complete chit show, I don't think anything in between is possible.

I think for real boxing fans, it's going to be a great display of boxing as an art form by Mayweather. For the more casual fan, it's going to be a 12 round snooze fest...

Like all of Mayweathers fights, if you appreciate great foot work and sharpshooting it's going to be another great performance. If you just want to see a slugfest, it's not going to be the fight for you...

If the great Manny Pacquiao couldn't land enough clean shots to beat Mayweather, then McGregor does not stand a chance... Even at 40yrs of age... Note: I thought Pacquiao won 7-5
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    My current situation. It's the Lifeguard games/competition right in front of me. Ain't no shame in my pervy old lady game :p:p

72wy8eb6bw4o.jpeg

It literally looks like *kitten* is about to go down
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

I think for real boxing fans, it's going to be a great display of boxing as an art form by Mayweather. For the more casual fan, it's going to be a 12 round snooze fest...

Like all of Mayweathers fights, if you appreciate great foot work and sharpshooting it's going to be another great performance. If you just want to see a slugfest, it's not going to be the fight for you...

If the great Manny Pacquiao couldn't land enough clean shots to beat Mayweather, then McGregor does not stand a chance... Even at 40yrs of age... Note: I thought Pacquiao won 7-5

The only way CM will have a chance is if he lands some funky unorthodox punch. I think he's going to charge in and try bamboozle Mayweather. With FM's movement though hes just going to pick him apart imo. Waste of time and money.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

The only way CM will have a chance is if he lands some funky unorthodox punch. I think he's going to charge in and try bamboozle Mayweather. With FM's movement though hes just going to pick him apart imo. Waste of time and money.

I would hate to see Mayweather retire after this, breaking Marcianos 49-0 record, but he can't let someone from the Octagon come in to the Squared Circle and beat our undefeated champion...

My freaking brother in laws will never let me hear the end of it... Lol

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    My current situation. It's the Lifeguard games/competition right in front of me. Ain't no shame in my pervy old lady game :p:p

72wy8eb6bw4o.jpeg

It literally looks like *kitten* is about to go down

Lol there were tons of them! I just couldn't get any other clear pics between all the people on the beach. I honestly thought bout going up to a group as I was leaving and ask to take a pic of them. It's my friends birthday who's turning my age and I would have sent it to her. But I chickened out. lol

Send it to her its great
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Watching TV
  • DreDay46
    DreDay46 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Slacking off at work.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    DreDay46 wrote: »
    Slacking off at work.

Same. I have a shitload of things to do but I'm tired and can't tackle another project. I might start on one though.
  • fit4life_78
    fit4life_78 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    yeah I agree.....I hate watching Mayweathers style, gotta give it to him, gotta be one of the best strike and bob and weave, but just hate the guy personally......loved the hype yesterday tho, Connors digs into his "tracksuit" and his taxes and the rules....classic :p:)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

It's also going to be a snooze fest for UFC fans. Not to say Floyd isn't talented because he is. But if you're a MMA fan than boxing is like watching golf when you're used to watching football.

However to say Connor doesn't stand a change is BS. Floyd has never fought anyone like Connor before. Connor has proven time and time again the impossible is possible. And at the end of the day if it weren't really possible the fight wouldn't be happening. Still I say it's unlikely he wins. But man if he does, that will be exciting!!

I can agree that it's going to be boring for ufc fans, for boxing fans Ufc is like watching bad boxing lol... But I will say that Anderson Silva is one of the greatest fighters I've ever seen, I was a huge fan of his...

I can guarantee you that Connor hasn't fought anyone like Mayweather either, he has the potential to paint a masterpiece all over the ring with Connor face, Connor only has a lucky punches chance #timetogotoschool
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Everytime somebody hits somebody else in the head, just think of the concussion they just got and how *kitten* they're going to be when they get old.
    ~~~~killjoy moment over~~~~
  • DreDay46
    DreDay46 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    DreDay46 wrote: »
    Slacking off at work.

Same. I have a shitload of things to do but I'm tired and can't tackle another project. I might start on one though.

Yeah, I have a bunch of stuff to do as well.....but...I don't have the energy....and...I just don't want to...lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Everytime somebody hits somebody else in the head, just think of the concussion they just got and how *kitten* they're going to be when they get old.
    ~~~~killjoy moment over~~~~

Yeah I've heard boxing is a more dangerous sport because after a fighter is knocked down he gets the chance to get up and continue fighting but in my opinion a fighter should never be allowed a free shot at a downed fighter.
  • rich1882
    rich1882 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Watching some house show because I should probably be in bed but can't make myself go.
    I don't care about this show...where's the remote?
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Binging Daytime Divas