What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Looking at OJ's crime scene photos with a coworker and my boss. He's teaching us about the physiology of the neck wounds.

Now talking about making a tv show about collecting animal penises and selling them for transgender surgeries

whoah...
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Looking at OJ's crime scene photos with a coworker and my boss. He's teaching us about the physiology of the neck wounds.

I don't know how OJ sleeps at night.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

yeah, that poor girl became a human pez dispenser
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

yeah, that poor girl became a human pez dispenser

lol precisely his words
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member

Jeeze
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    just chillen..... bummed out about cracking the screen on my phone

Uh oh..you drop it?
  • slimgirljo15

Uh oh..you drop it?

yeah i was turning the house alarm off while holding my phone and dropped it sideways on the edge of the dog food bowl

That sux..buy a case for the next one..I got a Lifeproof case on mine, saved my phone a hundred times
  • _pi3_

Uh oh..you drop it?

yeah i was turning the house alarm off while holding my phone and dropped it sideways on the edge of the dog food bowl

That sux..buy a case for the next one..I got a Lifeproof case on mine, saved my phone a hundred times

i have a really thin sleeve on it. i dont like cases it defeats the purpose on having a thin phone

Get a screen protector
  • slimgirljo15

Uh oh..you drop it?

i have a really thin sleeve on it. i dont like cases it defeats the purpose on having a thin phone

Lol..true..but you have a cracked screen now thats gunna cost ya to fix, surely there is some case you could buy thats not too bulky that will protect it in the future
  • _pi3_

Uh oh..you drop it?

Get a screen protector

+1 i should have done that to begin with but i thought gorilla glass are shatterproof?

Idk deets. My bf works in wireless and knows everything

I've been hearing liquid glass a lot lately. Idk what that is
  • _pi3_

Uh oh..you drop it?

Get a screen protector

+1 i should have done that to begin with but i thought gorilla glass are shatterproof?

Idk deets. My bf works in wireless and knows everything

I've been hearing liquid glass a lot lately. Idk what that is

i guess ill fork up the 290 to fix it and look into that liquid glass

There's also sheets he put on mine. It adhesives to the screen

Take it to a phone guy and he'll do it
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Licking an MFP crush wound......gaaawwwwdddd how stupid we can be........
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    mcafton wrote: »

I don't know how OJ sleeps at night.

He'll sleep much better now that he was granted parole. It's crazy what that man gets away with.

Ya only good thing is He's pretty old now
  • Waiting for laundry to dry
  • slimgirljo15
    Waiting for laundry to dry

You wild thing you..tone that party down