Replies

• gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Watching tennis.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Going crazy! They are testing our alarm PA system at work today.. All morning, loud different sounds off and on.. Maybe a few moments of rest in between.. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful they are updating the alarm system, especially since we got hit by a tornado back in March. But, my poor head is pounding... It is soo sooo soo loud, not to mention eerie. I feel like I am in Silent Hill or something.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out what is wrong with my washer. It's not draining the water at all. I'm about to lose my *kitten* over this since I've been trying to fix it all morning.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Trying to figure out what is wrong with my washer. It's not draining the water at all. I'm about to lose my *kitten* over this since I've been trying to fix it all morning.

Ugh. Good luck. That was me last night with my air conditioner. I finally gave up, opened the windows and now my allergies are killing me. I will be working on the A/C again tonight cuz I am not doing this again tomorrow.
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options

Ugh. Good luck. That was me last night with my air conditioner. I finally gave up, opened the windows and now my allergies are killing me. I will be working on the A/C again tonight cuz I am not doing this again tomorrow.

Ugh lol I hope you can fix your issue too. Where are those hot handyman when you need one lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Ugh lol I hope you can fix your issue too. Where are those hot handyman when you need one lol

Lmao. I never get the hot ones when I need one. They always send the one that could be my grandpa, is about 200 lbs overweight, out of breath and his butt is hanging out of his pants.
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options

if its an older washer its probably just the switch

It's not an older machine. From what I figured out it's a clogged hose( or so I'm hoping) Now I just need another set of hands to help me lol
  • jlval1989
    jlval1989 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sitting in my garden, enjoying a smoke, in celebration of a day gone well.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,227 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    Trying to get up the motivation to bottle the batch of cider that needs to be bottled.

You can do it! :):)
    I had to kick myself all the way to the kitchen so I could put the soup I made in individual containers and freeze it. The kicking process was the longest, after that it went very fast

I got it done. Fifty-eight 12 oz bottles of strawberry pear cider. Now I get to wait. Hopefully it carbonates up better than the last batch of beer I made.
  • rileysowner
    Options

I assume you have tried Youtube. Sometimes the online appliance parts places have trouble shooting guides as well.
  • rileysowner
    Options
    Watching a Baywatch rerun while my head is pounding with a headache.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I hope it goes away quickly
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    On my way home from work.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I would too but they're usually at least a full hour.

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Trying to decide what to make for dinner. I meant to have a plan but I didn't make a plan.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I would too but they're usually at least a full hour.

Lol.. :laugh:
  • landomando
    landomando Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Laying on my bed. Maxing and relaxing lol.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Not moving due to food coma.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    landomando wrote: »
    Laying on my bed. Maxing and relaxing lol.

Scoot over..Im jumping in :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

if its an older washer its probably just the switch

It's not an older machine. From what I figured out it's a clogged hose( or so I'm hoping) Now I just need another set of hands to help me lol

I came home, took apart part of my furnace. Tinkered with some stuff after watching some YouTube tutorials. My air is working again! Hope your washer is working now too!