What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Just danced my *kitten* off! Now I'm gonna go soak in a bubble bath and chill for a bit.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Watching Arrested Development and eating peanut butter
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Looking up hairs styles, cuts & colors. I really want to do something drastic but I haven't seen anything that I've fallen in love with yet.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    laundry. scrolling through the forums. posting random stuff. etc. etc.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Letting my hair air dry a bit before I put it in a braid for the night.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Reading the homeschooling thread! It's a doozy!

Remind me why the "post something vague" thread was closed again?

My new passive-aggressive dumpster fire gif is going to get worn out.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Sitting by the (dumpster) fire, watching a movie (Airplane!).

What's your vector, Victor?

Great movie. Hilarious post. Still laughing.
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out what to wear for a wedding...
  • andwikaif89
    andwikaif89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    procrastinating at work :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Looking up hairs styles, cuts & colors. I really want to do something drastic but I haven't seen anything that I've fallen in love with yet.

I am having that problem too. I haven't cut it colored my hair since December because I just don't know what I want. So I figured it is a good time as any to let it go natural for awhile. Luckily with my colors and natural color it looks ombred on purpose lol
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Trying to find the strength to make it through today.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

I am having that problem too. I haven't cut it colored my hair since December because I just don't know what I want. So I figured it is a good time as any to let it go natural for awhile. Luckily with my colors and natural color it looks ombred on purpose lol

I've died My hair black, red and purple...ish lol I want to do purple again but bolder so I'm leaning towards that atm and I'm thinking of chopping off my hair but I've been threaten with death if I do it so I'm not sure about that one yet lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I've died My hair black, red and purple...ish lol I want to do purple again but bolder so I'm leaning towards that atm and I'm thinking of chopping off my hair but I've been threaten with death if I do it so I'm not sure about that one yet lol

Haha! Well it is your hair and it grows back, if you want to cut it off, cut it! I have done the pink/purple thing. The red thing, the blonde thing, the mixed colors thing. I have not gone dark in awhile, it makes me look older when I do so idk if I want to try it again but I am leaning towards getting rid of the blonde. Cut wise, I have no idea. I grow it out for a few years then chop it and start over.. but I kind of want to do something really asymmetrical this time. I think.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Having a comfy evening in.
    pdk7018te2my.jpg

I love you! :D
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Waiting for lawn boys to leave so i can call it a night
  • 123liveoak