What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    @81Katz wrote: »
    Eating yogurt and drinking coffee and listening to very loud noises that are giving me a headache.

What kind of loud noises? I hate loud noises.

Roofers. My ears, my ears!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    @81Katz wrote: »
    Eating yogurt and drinking coffee and listening to very loud noises that are giving me a headache.

What kind of loud noises? I hate loud noises.

Roofers. My ears, my ears!

I want a pair of noise cancelling headphones just to wear all the time.

That'd be awesome!
  • JALJ81
    JALJ81 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if I want a mani/pedi or a nap

I got a pedi a couple of weeks ago and took a nap at the same time. The Asian lady wouldn’t stop taking pics of me.

ctknknjfcwix.jpeg

• JALJ81
    Options
    JALJ81 wrote: »
    Trying to decide if I want a mani/pedi or a nap

I got a pedi a couple of weeks ago and took a nap at the same time. The Asian lady wouldn’t stop taking pics of me.

ctknknjfcwix.jpeg

It was great wasn’t it? My guy talks to me non stop, won’t let me nap.

I’m good at ignoring people so it’s easy to fall asleep when they talk.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Thinking of putting in my rage quit notice. How long after the announcement does one actually leave? :o
  • JALJ81
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Thinking of putting in my rage quit notice. How long after the announcement does one actually leave? :o

You have to do it the right way. Make a new account, complain about stuff on your old account, rage quit, deactivate before you get banned, start using your new account, don’t let it be known it’s you until after someone figures it out.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    JALJ81 wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

You have to do it the right way. Make a new account, complain about stuff on your old account, rage quit, deactivate before you get banned, start using your new account, don’t let it be known it’s you until after someone figures it out.
    GMbWe.gif

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Watching Dog react to S2E1.

uo7n4c0houjh.jpg

Loved this show so much, it was so visually compelling...made me crush on both Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen, plus one of my girly crushes was in it...Caroline Dhavernas :heart:

I really hated how they rushed the ending. I haven't gone back to season 3. Just keep replaying 1 and 2. I don't know about others, but to me it watches so much more like a comedy and a drama than a horror. I'm forever in love with it. "Peter, is your social worker in that horse?" Lawlz for DAYS!

The ending and last season was rushed to the point it didn't make sense almost. I did find it a clever show, with a dark humour (my fav!) and again something about the cinematography was visually interesting to me. I often like movies/shows that are visually appealing even if I don't love the story, but I did enjoy this series and the portrayal of the psychological struggles of Will in particular. It was neat how "intimate" all of the main characters relationships were with one another.
    Hated the end...stupid.

Random....I have a few series's (is that bad grammar?? Looks and sounds wrong but I don't know what is right! @TeacupsAndToning help!) endings that I didn't bother to watch because I didn't want to see the end...wish I'd done it with Hannibal.

Lol I'm pretty sure series is a word that's like moose, sheep, etc. in that the singular version of it is the same as the plural.

Thank you!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Waiting to leave work
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Typing up notes, fun fun........but it gets me paid.
  • Justtryingmfp
    Justtryingmfp Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Also coffee
  • emivanae
    emivanae Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Savoring every second of my break at work
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Ughhh, my video app I use updated and somehow set the codec and settings to a weird 2kp24. So Now I am trying to convert to a proper 1080p30. PITA!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Waiting to leave work

you dont work at applebees anymore my brother?

Weekends