no difference

Options
i have been healthy eating healthy drinking for about 6 weeks now, and see no apparent difference in my body. It's making me feel really disheartened as i have such a long way to go. finding it so hard to lose the baby weight 2 years later and i'm still bigger than i was before. I'm sticking to my calorie goal under my sugar etc etc working out 5-6 times a week and still nothing so far i've only seemed to have lost round 8 pounds since properly giving it ago 6 weeks backs, whats your thoughts :( p.s sorry about the pics not co,ing up first time i've tried.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u500/aaron-leggett/mfp/f78feb92-17bf-4b2b-bdf7-b8c6fd7ae04a_zps0bb7b1a5.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u500/aaron-leggett/mfp/5b1d9a6f-9fbb-4a86-9c51-65e9960da508_zps883e20b8.jpg

32231227.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• thatsillyshana
    Options
    I see a small difference. Like where your bra is on the left side of the photo. Take some measurements :] As long as you keep trying you're doing a wonderful job! Make sure you're eating enough, getting enough water, and not stressing too much. A healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body <3
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    f78feb92-17bf-4b2b-bdf7-b8c6fd7ae04a_zps0bb7b1a5.jpg

5b1d9a6f-9fbb-4a86-9c51-65e9960da508_zps883e20b8.jpg
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I definitely see a difference. Your hips and stomach are smaller.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    If you open your food diary, you'll get better feedback.

Edited to add that 8 pounds in 6 weeks is a good rate of weight loss, and like everyone's saying, you can definitely see a difference already.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I see a difference, right under your bra and your hips appear smaller. 8 pounds in 6 weeks isn't bad. It doesn't look like you have a huge amount to lose altogether, so an average of a pound a week or a little more is excellent. Keep doing what you're doing and be patient. It takes time to do it the right way.
  • willievergetausername
    Options
    Thanks what link did you use for that to work xx
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    8 pounds in six weeks is great. That's over a pound a week. Weight doesn't just fly off. Slow and steady is way better, as frustrating as it can seem.
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in the way your bra fits! That's one of the consistent changes I'm noticing the last month, I need to adjust my straps a bit every week to keep things in order.

I think you're on the right track. It's hard to be patient, but you are well on your way!! Keep going!!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference!! You are looking great!!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Thanks what link did you use for that to work xx
    Put [i*mg] in front of the link without the * and [/i*mg] at the end of the link without the *