200 pounds off in 23 months....

Options
2»

Replies

• LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That is just wonderful. I'm so happy for you.
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to every one who has replied to my post. When I started out I read all the success stories too, I just couldn't get enough of them. And still can't. I wish you all great success, and know that when you take it one day at a time and try not to think too far ahead the time really flies. Again, thank you all for your kind words it means a lot to me.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    @lorrpb
    Thank you and congratulations on the huge loss you have had. I will be looking for your post of reaching goal. I love your picture.
  • justcindy59
    Options
    @akern1987
    I'm really sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for you kind words. I wish you the best in your journey. .
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was like NO time at all!
  • Jim48322
    Jim48322 Posts: 30 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Congrats! I wondered if there were many other "seniors" on here. I'm 68yo and have lost -140 since Jan 2013. In 2015 I coasted on my success of losing 100# and lost only 16#. Now I'm back on losing track and have lost 32# so far in 2016.

SW 376
    CW 236
    GW 186
  • justcindy59
    Options
    Thank you @Jim48322 congrats to you too. Glad that you are back on track. Keep going strong.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!