Best Gift EVER!!!

Options
I work with a bunch of attorneys and they are always commenting on my weightloss progress... well... Cathi... one of my favorite people in the whole world, comes in to my office and asks if I'd be interested in a 1 yr premium membership to 10 Fitness!!! hands me a certificate she bid on in a silent auction at the chamber of commerce fancy shmancy benefit dinner... and tells me I owe her NOTHING!!!! :noway:
My weightlifting journey begins!!!!

ok... i just had to share ...

Have a great weekend! Carry on... :drinker:

Replies

• Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I'm jealous!!
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That was a pretty awesome gift to be given and very nice of your co-worker!
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You have an awesome friend! Don't let the gift go to waste. Repay her by losing weight, feeling fantastic and looking fabulous...Even though you're already fabulous! <3
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! From your photos you look like you've done amazing!!! Way to go!!! You deserve it!!!
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    You have an awesome friend! Don't let the gift go to waste. Repay her by losing weight, feeling fantastic and looking fabulous...Even though you're already fabulous! <3

Awwwwwwww!! Thank you... and no... I will NOT let it go to waste! I now get to sculpt this body into an even MORE fabulous one!
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    That was a pretty awesome gift to be given and very nice of your co-worker!

It is... and she is a great lady!
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    That's awesome!!! From your photos you look like you've done amazing!!! Way to go!!! You deserve it!!!

Thanks!! I've got a long way to go before I look like I want to... but this sure will help bunches!!
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    That's so awesome! I'm jealous!!

awwwwwww! don't be... its all good... see... I got this for you...:flowerforyou: