When did you start noticing your body change?

Options
2»

Replies

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    Sw 294
    Cw 250.4
    First goal 214

My clothes had gotten tight so after loosing 20 pounds they fit properly. When I hit 40 down my my shorts could be put on and off without undoing them. I don't see a difference in the mirror. I went and bought new shorts and they were a 16 down from a squeezed into busting at the seems 20...I don't see a difference in the mirror but I totally see a difference in progress pics...take lots. I don't share them but I have side shots front face back all of it lol and I hate pics of me.

I don't see my back but I looked at the back shot and I didn't take it till I was down 20 so only 20 pound difference and it is huge change.

On days like today when I have lost my motivation I look at them!
  • emjam99
    emjam99 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and started at 180 pounds. I hardly got attention from anyone and it was awful. Around 10-20 pounds my mom started to notice (or at least she said so lol) then around 30 pounds I started to see it. Around 40 pounds friends and guys started to see it. I'm now 135 pounds and still have a bit to go, but some people have noticed my changes.
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 14lbs.. I still have not gone down a size however, I think part of that is because my clothes were already tight. Now they are fitting the way they should and some are starting to become loose..
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'VE just lost 26.4 as of today and went down a pant size (20-18).but I see no change except for in my face
    I Started at252.4 and I'm currently 226
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    After 10 lbs I was able to see a difference in my clothing and after 18 lbs lost I have seen a tremendous difference even in my shoes! B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!