New Guy

Options
Hi, I'm tom
Well, started my new life today, can't say that I'm eager to do this but, after looking at pictures of myself and knowing how I used to look plus being told that I'm pre diabetic T2 makes this a necessity. Working with a Pre T2 class makes this easier but I would appreciate any and all encouragement.

Replies

• MsSGriff
    MsSGriff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been struggling for the past 6 months or so to lose weight...so you're in good company. I had lost about 20 lbs previously, but then I stopped doing what I was doing and it all came back. I know it's about choosing a different lifestyle. Eating healthy and staying active. It's never too late to make changes. Do it now for a better tomorrow. Good luck. Don't get discourage. Just take one day at a time.

-Samantha
  • vwlady51
    vwlady51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    diabetes is something to be concerned about, I've learned that carb control is a big part. I'm not diabetic but my mom was, so I am careful. be strong and check in with a dietician maybe for advice. good luck
  • umiquet
    umiquet Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey Tom!
    I am not too eager either however it will definitely be beneficial for us in the long run! Its going to be a long road but there are some amazing people on here to help motivate you through this! Feel free to add me and good luck!