Muscle does NOT weigh more than fat!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• frugalshrimp
    frugalshrimp Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I would be a gajillionaire if I had $1 for every patient that has said that to me (or "I really eat very little... just steamed veggies, a little chicken, and a little rice..." Or the standard "thyroid problem" b.s.).
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    OMG you're soooo right! And it applies to so many things! Like, if you weighed 2 hydrogen particles against one helium particle, they'd totally weigh the same! So clearly, all that science stuff is just arbitrary bs and I can use this to get out of taking science in school. You're a genius.
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Larissa_NY wrote: »
    Tell you what, OP. Next time I move, you can come help me. You can carry all my books and I'll carry all the pillows and you aren't allowed to complain about your boxes being heavier because a pound is a pound so that would be stupid.

I'm stealing this for the hundreds of future muscle/fat debates. I hope you don't mind. LOL

Ha, go for it.

Hey, I have a game we can play. Let's take this same logic and apply it to other units of measurement.

- A decibel is a decibel, so jet engines aren't louder than whispers.
    - One degree Farenheit is one degree Farenheit, so Death Valley isn't hotter than Antarctica.
    - A mile is a mile, so Ferraris aren't faster than Yugos.

What else?
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    Tell you what, OP. Next time I move, you can come help me. You can carry all my books and I'll carry all the pillows and you aren't allowed to complain about your boxes being heavier because a pound is a pound so that would be stupid.

I'm stealing this for the hundreds of future muscle/fat debates. I hope you don't mind. LOL

Ha, go for it.

Hey, I have a game we can play. Let's take this same logic and apply it to other units of measurement.

- A decibel is a decibel, so jet engines aren't louder than whispers.
    - One degree Farenheit is one degree Farenheit, so Death Valley isn't hotter than Antarctica.
    - A mile is a mile, so Ferraris aren't faster than Yugos.

What else?

*bows repeatedly*

I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy.