1 cheat meal everyday!

Options
Hello world. I have tried many kinds of diet only to find myself binging and gaining more weight than when I started. I am 5'8 and was184lbs when I started this app 1.5 months ago. I downloaded this app for the sole purpose of calorie counting only. I ate whatever I wanted and I lost about 13lbs so far. I just had to make sure I had a deficit in calorie intake. Although I ate anything I wanted, I had to make sure I wasn't eating all my calories for the day in one meal and saved enough for a healthy dinner. I exercised 2 to 5 times a week lifting weights with 15 mins of elliptical afterwards. I overate my calories once in awhile and even drank a lot of alcohol to see if it would make me gain weight drastically, but it did not. Just to note; I alternated my calorie intake weekly from 1500 to 1650 (basically, 2lbs per week vs. 1lb per week) as I did not want my body to get used to certain number of calories per day. Right now, I am converting slowly for a semi-healthy meal with no drawbacks. I am not having the mad binges that I had with other diets. From what I can conclude, slowly cut back your calorie intake with your normal food while implementing healthy food. If you don't have time for the gym, just find a 10 minute exercise with high intensity on YouTube. It's a slow process, but I hope this information could be useful for those who have struggled to just about any diets out there.