Bloat

Options
I know I need to watch how much salt I eat but it seems no matter what when I eat I bloat and look 5 months prego. Maybe I'm eating too fast or could I have a reaction to certain foods. I do suffer from constipation tmi sorry. What can I do to fix this

Replies

• BodyzLanguage
    BodyzLanguage Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    What foods do you eat?
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I don't think eating too fast would have anything to do with it. Just how much sodium are you eating a day? It could be an intolerance to a certain food. I know wheat and dairy can cause some people to bloat.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It could also be the fact that you are losing from other areas, that your stomach is the last to go. And self awareness is much greater during weight loss.

For constipation, try some probiotics, increase fiber and fats.
  • carine0502
    carine0502 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You could also watch your sugary/carb intake. Once I've reduced that (rather drastically I admit), my belly started to flatten at last and my transit started being more regular too --tmi too sorry :-)
  • mallory_2014
    mallory_2014 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It could be due to an intolerance to a certain food. This happens to me if I eat certain foods. I had testing done for food intolerances and once I figured the issues out and removed those foods, the bloat is gone.