Friends needed!

Options
Hi everyone!
I am all alone here, but I'm sure this won't last long. My goal is to get slim again. The current status: at least 2kg overweight. I've felt fat for many years (like pretty much every young girl), but never been overweight before. I'm 35 now, I rarely exercise and I love delicious food :)

Replies

• jetgemini
    jetgemini Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 68 years old and I have 30 pounds to lose. I am doing the Atkins induction diet to wean myself off carbs. I can only have 20 carbs per day. I was beginning to think there was no one else on these boards. I wish you well on your journey., am doing better since I like to cook and my friend gave me two low carb cookbooks., I have lost four pounds in eight days.
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi OP! You had me at delicious foods (and I just ate too - shame on me!) I would love to help you and be your friend if you'll have me. I started alone the first 3 months on MFP and losing some weight though it was hard. But after I got friends it seemed to fall off. I love the support on here. I'm in maintenance now. I like to believe I'm a good cheerleader.
  • fluffyskelecat
    fluffyskelecat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 51 and my husband is 54. Started Atkins 3 days ago. It is way difficult to wrap our heads around all the foods we are supposed to eat. Heavy cream??? Seriously, I've never considered heavy cream in anything. I gelt so naughty buying it.