How long did it take you to see results??

Options
2»

Replies

• jillian_2016
    jillian_2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    10 lbs is when i felt the difference. 20 lbs is when i physically could see a difference. Along with the 20 lb loss i have dropped 1 full size. 3 weeks is so early so keep going. At 8 weeks you will feel so much different i promise!
  • ThePrettyHateMachine
    ThePrettyHateMachine Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Being down 49 lbs I can see and feel the difference. Mentally my brain is still behind though, I haven't fully grasped it. Around the 30+ lb mark other people started to notice. One day at a time.

SW: 310+
    CW: 261
    GW 150"ish"
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Took 6 months from size 14 to size 8 Australian. First Noticed when I drooped to size 12
  • CarmenLourens28
    CarmenLourens28 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Clawsal wrote: »
    Hi. I bought pants that were too small and I couldn't button them. After losing 3 pounds I am able to button them (but they are still too tight and don't fit very well). Still there IS a difference :smile: ... even with a small loss. I know from previous experience that at around 10 pounds people start to notice my weight loss. Strangely nobody commented when I gained those back :wink: It also depends on how much you have to lose.

i do this ^ - i bought myself a motivational jean and will keep going till it fits comfy :)
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" SW 238 UK size 18-20
    currently 162 UK size 12

I started noticing after 24lbs. Being heavy to start with means I had to wait a bit longer to get into the next size down. Every 24lbs is another size for me. It differs from person to person. My sister only needed to lose 10lbs before she went down a size, but again she is a different build to me as well. I'm much broader than her.
  • sfa90
    sfa90 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I think after 10-12 pounds
  • chellegst
    chellegst Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Last month I lost 16 pounds and 8 inches, what I did was bike riding and strength training. I really feel like a good strength training program blasts away the inches because it tightens you up. I have created a spreadsheet with 30 days of working out, it keeps me on track and helps greatly. Good luck!
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    This is the progress i made in a year w\dates on it. Within the 6 months that i went from 260 to 200 i went from a 44'' waist to 31''

4vmizw79i401.png

• auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'1" so for me it was around the 10-15 pound mark where there was a NOTICABLE difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!