What's your sign?

Replies

• fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Leo
  • Coffeebeenz
    Coffeebeenz Posts: 95 Member
    Pisces. With Aries Rising and Cancer Moon (my oversensitive, emotional basket case tendencies overfloweth). And I thinkkk I have Mars in Venus, but I'm not positive on that one...

My Scorpio moon shines through often! lol I guess its a thing with water moons

*Aries in Venus

I enjoy astrology; it always rings so true with me in situations. And, yes, my Cancer Moon is a blessing and a curse... minus the blessing, lol.
  • bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    sagittarius sun & leo rising but i have no clue what it means :yum:
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Sagittarius :)
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Scorpio here. Tell me about me. :)
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Libra...wasn't that a common pick up line until the Zodiac killer came about?
    Fellow Libra <3

Arent we the best!!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    I should have included this in my post, but I am a Capricorn Sun/Scorpio Moon

No one can convince me astrology isn't real, so the non-believers are out of luck here. I've been writing and researching since I was a teen :)

I am an Aries, therefore I should be exceptionally energetic & creative. I was, until I developed CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome); at 14 years old. Now 2/3rd's of my life is either spent bedridden and/or unable to concentrate.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Cancer Leo cusp
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member

No one can convince me astrology isn't real, so the non-believers are out of luck here. I've been writing and researching since I was a teen :)

I am an Aries, therefore I should be exceptionally energetic & creative. I was, until I developed CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome); at 14 years old. Now 2/3rd's of my life is either spent bedridden and/or unable to concentrate.

I do not like generic readings of astrology nor do I approve of horoscopes. To say an Aries is supposed to be "exceptionally energetic and creative" is a very vague, broad description that can be used to describe any one of the signs, or anyone for that matter. Everyone has four main components that I use when judging someone based on astrology. Firstly is their sun sign, which as you mentioned yours is Aries. However, of equal importance is your moon sign, venus sign, and rising sign. These all go into who you are.

Astrology in its most basic form, is not reliable as more than one planet go into who someone is. Most people, however, are only aware of their sun. This is virtually useless as it does not give nearly enough information to be accurate. Your sun sign is Aries, but you could have a moon sign that is the complete opposite of that. You have to look at the whole picture and stop reading misinformed generic horoscopes.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member

I do not like generic readings of astrology nor do I approve of horoscopes. To say an Aries is supposed to be "exceptionally energetic and creative" is a very vague, broad description that can be used to describe any one of the signs, or anyone for that matter. Everyone has four main components that I use when judging someone based on astrology. Firstly is their sun sign, which as you mentioned yours is Aries. However, of equal importance is your moon sign, venus sign, and rising sign. These all go into who you are.

Astrology in its most basic form, is not reliable as more than one planet go into who someone is. Most people, however, are only aware of their sun. This is virtually useless as it does not give nearly enough information to be accurate. Your sun sign is Aries, but you could have a moon sign that is the complete opposite of that. You have to look at the whole picture and stop reading misinformed generic horoscopes.

If the signs don't change, then this wouldn't explain; why I did change!
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Scorpio.
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces. The water signs <3
  • rebel_26
    not sure If I have this info right or not . I gleaned this from the web so no promises I got it right.

Libra-Sun sign
    Leo-Moon sign
    Scorpio-Venus sign
    Ascendant: 4°39' - Rising sun
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    im an Aquarius .. water baby :p

With a bad azz profile pic.
  • rebel_26
    edited August 2016
    Someone explain please, how can you be a Leo going into a Libra or whatever?
    Google for each type of sign and you'll be required to put your birthday location and time of birth . The last sign was confusing for me I probably got it wrong

Example for Google what's my xxxx sign

Guess that's the how not really the why though . Best I got to offer lol
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Capricorn
  • Coffeebeenz
    Someone explain please, how can you be a Leo going into a Libra or whatever?

Well, it kind of depends on exactly when you were born, I guess. Like your sun sign (for you, a libra, I think?) is basically what you are at your core, your rising sign (which could be any sign, not necessarily a libra) is how you present yourself to the world/how others perceive you, your moon sign is kinda your heart... all sorts of complicated but surprisingly accurate ish. Then again I could be totally wrong... I've just had 2 blueberry mojitos and a watermelon raspberry margarita ;)
  • Coffeebeenz
    Actuallyyyyy... I'm probably entirely wrong. So drunk right now *covers face*