50 lbs down by NYE- Who's in?!

Options
tif83
tif83 Posts: 85 Member
Title says it all!!! I'm looking to lose 50 lbs by the end of the year. Which is quite doable, if i keep my cals and exercise on point. Anyone want to join me?!?!

Replies

• ElizaJay143
    ElizaJay143 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm going for 50 total (I don't have 50 more to lose) but I'm always looking for new motivation!
  • lcransaw
    lcransaw Posts: 95
    Options
    ME!!!!
    We can shop for a hot party outfit to celebrate!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Oh yes I would like to do this challenge too
  • tif83
    Options
    ok that works! doesn't need to be exactly the same goal. i feel off around the end of April (right before i started grad school) and i have been struggling off and on ever since. but i'm trying to keep up the motivation and find new ways to stay focused :)

would love some friendly competition :)
  • tif83
    Options
    YES- hot NYE dress!!!! My B-Day happens to be Jan 4th, too, so sexy party this year!!!! No jeans and a boobalicious tank this time lol!

YAY!!!!! Feel free to add me and LETS DO THIS!!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    sure...i need a good kick in the *kitten* right now.
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give this a try.
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I would love to be 50lbs down by NYE! That would pretty much get me to my goal weight!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    I'm totally in:)
  • dsimon1970
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I am back to the site after finally finding the strength to get out of a lousy marriage. Now I am ready to look better than ever. I want to lose around 60 lbs total. But 50 by New Years Eve what a great goal.
  • MarthasVineyard
    MarthasVineyard Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need a motivator and this is it. We'll all be celebrating our victory at the stroke of midnight :)
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    Totally in.
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If I could do that and still be healthy, I'd join you in a heartbeat. Best of luck to you, though!
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am going for 60 lbs more :)
  • will4change
    Options
    Oh please count me in!! I have been off for a while and in desperate need of some heavy duty motivators/ motivation!!!
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I'll bite. Need to get myself moving again, so the scale will quit laughing at me. Since Summer classes let out, I've let myself get a bit TOO lazy.
  • eversosquidly
    eversosquidly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I hope to be down more than that. But I'm in, too! :)
  • cuddleberrypie
    Options
    i am totally in! this is possible and also a challenge. :)
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    IM IN! Not so much 50....but closer to 25-30.....i sooo want to . NYE is so close to my bday
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in... I'd love to lose around 50!! That's a fantastic goal to aim for! Thank you! Keep me updated! Xxxx