Thick thighs save lives

Options
124»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    9zrz0rkfsb0e.png

I will never want one of these.. I am way too thick thighed to even consider it..
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I've always desired having a thigh gap, before it became a trend but for functional, instead vanity reasons. 1 if I walk over a mile, with no fabric between my legs; I'll get a rash via the friction. So I can't wear dresses, unless I can strategically wear a pair of shorts; under them. 2 If I buy pants to match a shirt, I have to buy 2 pants for every shirt because I'll wear holes into that part of my pants, before the shirt is unwearable. 3 I am only able to wear Bermuda shorts or shorts that my butt cheeks're hanging out of because any short length in between'll result in my shorts, bunching near my crotch & since I haven't been able to find Bermuda shorts that I like, I've been wearing the other kind; much to the horror & negative comments of nearly everyone, whom sees me; in them but luckily I have no shame, so I refuse to hide my overweight figure; by wearing something I dislike but personally I'd like my shorts to be modest, but unfortunately currently that's impossibly uncomfortable.

thick thighs may save lives, but bandlettes save thick thighs.

http://www.bandelettes.com/

i think they may be cheaper on amazon, and they have the added bonus of sexy. imo anyway.

Jessiferrrb, you are so totally my hero right now--and they even look sexy! I am SO all over this!
  • VanessaBenoit1
    VanessaBenoit1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bandelettes are awesome. They do look sexy with dresses and shorts. Plus, they work very well. Just be sure to measure your thighs for the best fit.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    druidkat7 wrote: »
    I've always desired having a thigh gap, before it became a trend but for functional, instead vanity reasons. 1 if I walk over a mile, with no fabric between my legs; I'll get a rash via the friction. So I can't wear dresses, unless I can strategically wear a pair of shorts; under them. 2 If I buy pants to match a shirt, I have to buy 2 pants for every shirt because I'll wear holes into that part of my pants, before the shirt is unwearable. 3 I am only able to wear Bermuda shorts or shorts that my butt cheeks're hanging out of because any short length in between'll result in my shorts, bunching near my crotch & since I haven't been able to find Bermuda shorts that I like, I've been wearing the other kind; much to the horror & negative comments of nearly everyone, whom sees me; in them but luckily I have no shame, so I refuse to hide my overweight figure; by wearing something I dislike but personally I'd like my shorts to be modest, but unfortunately currently that's impossibly uncomfortable.

i think they may be cheaper on amazon, and they have the added bonus of sexy. imo anyway.

Jessiferrrb, you are so totally my hero right now--and they even look sexy! I am SO all over this!

Squee!!!
    41vfu421kiy9.gif
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow does this thread have any body positivity?!
  • mulberry_xoxo
    mulberry_xoxo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    And I absolutely love your motto.
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Mine matter lol
  • KellyB_TX
    KellyB_TX Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Preach! #mythighsrubtogether
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I can't even fight with my thighs anymore. I'm just gonna lift heavy crap and embrace/be grateful for them.

I'd fight with your thighs. :love:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

Thank you, I can stop buying Desitin now!

I might be gaining a thigh gap, I just walked 1.6 miles; in a dress & didn't get a rash, this time. Unlike last week, when I got 1; after only walking half of that!