Anyone in the Bay Area on here? Help! I've been disrespected by my scale honesty!

Options
jvshields
jvshields Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2016 in Getting Started
So I got on the scale after a 3 month eat whatever i want vacation and had the damn nerve to be shocked and I mean freakin flabbergasted! I couldn't believe I moved in the 200lb town of sadness. I'm 5 feet......so yes a major wake up call!!!!

Anyone else out there feeling disrespected by their scales honesty? Let's kick it's butt together!

ok, seriously don't leave me hangin, I'm in crisis and need a few new understanding friends.

Replies

• mommybear1302
    mommybear1302 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I'm five months postpartum and keep losing and regaining the same 5lbs :( I'm ready to buckle down and show this weight who's the boss.
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain (here in Santa Cruz)! I had a similar experience: I caught pneumonia last November and took three months off from exercising and tracking my eating and gained back 30 lbs I had lost over the previous 4 months. It was seriously depressing. I only made it back down a few weeks ago and now I have been stuck there for 2+ weeks. Slow, steady perseverance is the key.
  • zephyrzar
    zephyrzar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    SJ here- I haven't gone on the scale due to that same feeling. Like you I need to do this! Time to start getting motivated and stay motivated.
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Salinas ca here. I've always struggled with my weight going up and down. I've gone up 15lbs from the last time I lost weight. Now I am totally committed to eating better and getting more workouts in. Good luck to everyone! :)
  • cwkw2012
    cwkw2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Santa Cruz here! One month in and I have lost 10 lbs. 70 more to go, though :/