tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    tashantx wrote: »
    Cleaning my own damn oven.

Ewww mines gross....maybe next Saturday lol

No one would come clean it for me...

I have self cleaning but the burning smell kills me. I usually let it go then come home and use my vacuum hose to suck the ashes out. Haha
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options

I have self cleaning but the burning smell kills me. I usually let it go then come home and use my vacuum hose to suck the ashes out. Haha

@ejinvt & @Louise1491 you two should get one of these.

#dead

What fun would THAT be? And what does #dead mean?
  • ejinvt
    Options

I feel like we had this discussion once. Or I am drunk.
  • tashantx
    Options

It's the fumes. Oven cleaner buzz?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

If you're too lazy to get the vacuum the ashes just eventually burn up. Not that I have done that...because I'm totally not that lazy or don't know where Unice hides the vacuum
  • tashantx
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

If you're too lazy to get the vacuum the ashes just eventually burn up. Not that I have done that...because I'm totally not that lazy or don't know where Unice hides the vacuum

Lol but it just seems cleaner without the evidence uhhhh I mean ashes ;)
  • ejinvt
    Options

It's the fumes. Oven cleaner buzz?

Not my usual huffing choice, but, what the hell? I'll give it a go...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

ashes...flavour enhancers....tomato...tomahto
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    My friend's band is playing relatively close to my home. I get excited when there are things going on and I don't have to get on the subway for them. I'm gonna do my hair and wear an itty bitty dress and have some drinks.

That was my plan tonight! But after a few too many beers, I'm feeling bloated. So leggings and flannel for this guy!

@benmullins4 don't ever let me hear you talk about yourself like that. You're beautiful inside and out

#bloatedwithlove

@GnothiSeauton23 you always know what to say to me. I just wish you'd come home after work like you say you're going to. Instead, while you're hot plate of Hamburger Helper gets cold on the dinner table, I'm crying over a pint of Ben & Jerry's watching the Golden Girls trying to figure out how to pay the rent on our trailer because you're off gambling it away at bingo!
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    So we went to happy hour and then saw the Star Trek movie. Fun :) Now we're watching the Olympics with the kids. At least we got a little bit of time alone. Sigh.
  • ejinvt
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    My friend's band is playing relatively close to my home. I get excited when there are things going on and I don't have to get on the subway for them. I'm gonna do my hair and wear an itty bitty dress and have some drinks.

That was my plan tonight! But after a few too many beers, I'm feeling bloated. So leggings and flannel for this guy!

@benmullins4 don't ever let me hear you talk about yourself like that. You're beautiful inside and out

#bloatedwithlove

@GnothiSeauton23 you always know what to say to me. I just wish you'd come home after work like you say you're going to. Instead, while you're hot plate of Hamburger Helper gets cold on the dinner table, I'm crying over a pint of Ben & Jerry's watching the Golden Girls trying to figure out how to pay the rent on our trailer because you're off gambling it away at bingo!

#bloatedwithlove

Ah this reminds me of Debs :(

Thanks. Now I haz the sadz.
  • tashantx
    Options

ashes...flavour enhancers....tomato...tomahto

Hahahaa!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

Groupie?? Lol seriously though have fun :)

Definitely NOT a groupie. Especially for this band. And I'm a gigging musician myself so I tend not to have that groupie mindset.
  • LisaMFP99
    LisaMFP99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

Groupie?? Lol seriously though have fun :)

Definitely NOT a groupie. Especially for this band. And I'm a gigging musician myself so I tend not to have that groupie mindset.

Was hoping we'd get to see a pic of the itty bitty dress!! Bet you looked hot!