Hello Again! Friends?

Options
Hi! My name is Becca and I'm back on MFP to try to get my life back together again! I'm looking to follow ladies with similar stats as mine. Although I'll be friends with anyone!!! I am 27, height 6'0, weight ~280. I am looking to get down to a healthy 200, but my goal right now is to get to 260! I believe in small goals to get to a long term weight loss. I won't judge you if you don't judge me. Although I have lost weight before, I will only be able to share with you what works for me. I cannot guarantee that what works for me will work for you and I won't try to hassle you or pressure you to do what i'm doing and I expect the same from you! I'm here for support and to track my food.

I currently do not use any kind of supplemental weight loss methods. No, Isagenix, Herbalife, the Shake one ( cant remember the name), or any of the sorts. If you are using that to supplement your progress that is great! There is a good chance I won't venture into those things though.

I've lost weight before, and I know what it takes FOR ME to lose it, I just need friends to hold me accountable! Thanks. :)

Replies

• becks2089
    becks2089 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new friends!
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hey there. :) I'm also 6', started at 220, currently about 180, planning to lose another 10-15 pounds. Add me if you want to!
  • becks2089
    becks2089 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Good to meet you.