...Something for everyone...

Options
Here I am, back again.

I have been on and off MFP for years. I am back and ready to get where I need to be. I just had a baby (a week ago exactly). My weight is currently 15 pounds below my pre pregnancy weight and I dont want to backslide and gain a bunch of weight.

I have 5 other children for a total of 6 and I work a desk job, though right now I am on maternity leave right now. I have a couple goals I want to complete. I have a fitbit alta and I would like to complete a "walk across America" which equates to 5100 miles from Hawaii to Maine.

I am right now sitting at about 33 pounds above my goal weight and I will be weighing in weekly on Fridays.

I am looking for a friend more than a "buddy" I would love someone I can email or talk to daily about progress and setbacks. Someone who can ask me both how my walk went and how my day was outside of weightloss.

If you are interested message me or respond to this <3

Replies

• JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby in April. Since the day I went in to deliver I've lost 46lbs ( she was 7 of those lbs). I have 64 lbs till my goal. Add me. I'm a night shift nurse so my diary looks funny sometimes.