Getting There

Down 22 pounds! Almost half way. Slower now. Hot in SE Louisiana and when I walk, even relatively early, it just gets too hot, but that's ok. Pounds are still coming off. Still logging everything, weighing everything, trying to get some exercise daily (there's a good gym here) and I'm down 2 pants sizes. YAY!

Replies

• cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Great job! Are you getting lots of rain too? You could send some over here to San Antonio, we wouldn't mind
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,324 Member
    The heat really impacts exercise outside.. i totally understand. I just joined Planet Fitness to take the weather element out of my exercise.. i love walking but when it gets too hot..too cold.. or windy storms. you can't go.
  • kathy0224
    kathy0224 Posts: 43 Member
    Hot in Chicago too. I tried the early morning walks, and my gym doesn't seem that air conditioned. I've taken up getting in my walks at the mall, but my credit card is now screaming!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!