Please help! Boyfriend so far behind.

Options
2»

Replies

• dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The more active you get, he will either get on board...or not. You can't let him hold you back from the things you want to do.

You keep making healthy lifestyle changes.

My husband has only told me one time in 15 years of marriage that I need to lose weight. It was within the past 6 months and it was out of love and concern. I wasn't mad or upset at him. I knew he was right. I needed to make some changes. If I remember correctly, he said that "we need to get you healthy".
  • _freckles_83
    Options
    To answer one of your questions I wouldnt care if he lost any weight if he just would be more active with me I would wish he would for health reasons but he never wants to leave the house. We used to spend 5+ hours playing video/computer games and spend the rest of the time watching movies. In the begining I loved this and had no problem but now I want to go on walks, to the park, 5k's, to the beach ect. But the fact is I love him and alot of you are right I have to find a way to make it work because I do not want to leave him.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    If it is about the weight:

If he is into video games, then walk around the mall 6 times before he can go into game stop.

Sorry but I can't stop laughing. At 375 lbs its not the exercise, it's a serious eating problem.

Walk around the mall lol.

Laughing? Really? *smh*