6 days in....need help please !

Options
Palain
Palain Posts: 12 Member
Hi, as the title says 6 days in, but I have hit a snag.

I am set at 1500 cals a day. The problem is with drinking as much water as I can (most I have managed is 5 glasses so far,) I find I cannot eat enough and I keep getting told I am eating too little. The other problem is in the last couple of days I have found myself binge (for want of a better word) eating just to get somewhere near my daily cals, so that I can get a predicted weight in 5 weeks. I need that for piece of mind that I am going in the right direction. This is my second time here, and I lost a stone last time, now I want to lose 2 (the 1 I put back on + another.)

Please can you give me some advice, I know this will start worrying me, and I need to stop that asap.

Thanks for reading, Ian (6' 2" - 16st 3lbs)

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Increase portion sizes, make sure you are getting sufficient fats in your diet, don't snack on fruit alone, include some cheese or nuts, eat an handful of nuts, don't use diet products, use full fat products, don't cut all the fat of meat...all these increase calorie intake to your allowance amount.

If you planned your meals and snacks in advance..you wouldn't be caught out at the end of the day over or under eating.

If would help if you opened our food diary, people can tailor their advice to you.