Saddlebags

Options
I KNOW you can't spot reduce, but ... can I spot reduce my saddlebags? I know, I know the answer and I can't stop wanting to fight it. I'm feeling really good, but they just don't seem to want to leave.
#byefelicia
And the app won't let me add a picture. Great.

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    You know you can't spot reduce, but ask if you can spot reduce! Sorry...nope. Just keep plugging away at your weight loss.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Just stick to the calorie deficit
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,041 Member
    Options
    Put away the ice cream.

When you've lost enough weight, they will be smaller. You've answered your own question.
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm getting pretty small, they seem to be the only thing not leaving>.> I know you can't choose where fat comes off, maybe it's a stubborn area for me.
  • ladyheld
    ladyheld Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The weight where you store your fat is often the last place to go and see improvement. Keep your diet logged using myfitnesspal and be consistent in your workouts and DRINK LOTS OF WATER! Don't give up!!
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! You're right I know the answer, but sometimes I just wanna be difficult
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    brwelch1 wrote: »
    I'm getting pretty small, they seem to be the only thing not leaving>.> I know you can't choose where fat comes off, maybe it's a stubborn area for me.

I know. It's frustrating. By the time my legs even START to slim down, you can see all my ribs.