I did it!!

2»

Replies

• kathy0224
    kathy0224 Posts: 43 Member
    That is awesome! This is actually one of my goals - to do that trail! I will hopefully be healthy enough next summer to do it!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 197 Member
    What wonderful achievements <3

That walk must have been amazing. I know Melrose pretty well as I have my mum and sister living in the Borders.

It looks like there was a group of you. Was it organized with pre planned overnight stops, or did you plan it yourself?

I will be over next year, from Canada, and wouldn't mind finding out more.

Cheers, h.

There is a a website for the St. Cuthbert Way which will give you lots of info. We booked B&B each night and had a company move our bags so that we only had to carry a day pack!! It's definitely worth walking, or just pick out parts of it!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 197 Member
    kathy0224 wrote: »
    That is awesome! This is actually one of my goals - to do that trail! I will hopefully be healthy enough next summer to do it!

A great thing to aim for-it really motivated me to get fitter and now I'm hooked on walking!
  • sohifirefly
    sohifirefly Posts: 55 Member
    You ROCK!!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    forruths wrote: »
    What wonderful achievements <3

That walk must have been amazing. I know Melrose pretty well as I have my mum and sister living in the Borders.

It looks like there was a group of you. Was it organized with pre planned overnight stops, or did you plan it yourself?

I will be over next year, from Canada, and wouldn't mind finding out more.

Cheers, h.

There is a a website for the St. Cuthbert Way which will give you lots of info. We booked B&B each night and had a company move our bags so that we only had to carry a day pack!! It's definitely worth walking, or just pick out parts of it!

Thanks so much for that info @forruths.
    Definitely worth seeing if my sister and BiL want to do it next year.

Cheers, h.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!