Being Fat Wasn't An Accident

Options
s3rend1p1ty
s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
edited August 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all!
My famous line about being overweight is "I didn't get fat on accident." I tell you that getting healthy will be on purpose as well. I have attempted in the past to get on board with clean eating, yet due to stress or emotions or financial reasons I tend to end up right back where I was. So here I am again forcing myself to be accountable. Luckily, in the past I learned a tremendous amount about food so I am not a full blow noob. I have to ask myself why I lack the determination to be healthly. It is as though food is a crutch for me. Post having twins and the disability behind that, my doctors are adamant that if I want to live a life I love I must become accountable. So, if I don't change on my own life will force me to change and here I am. So the struggle began two days ago, and I have stayed within my calorie range. Being honest with myself is the key and so I post it here to share with my fellow like-minded peers. Thanks for listening.
I am Jennifer, a mom raising toddler twins and a teenage son. I just want to be me again.

Replies

• rhiannongrindley
    rhiannongrindley Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good luck Jennifer - rooting for you! :) Add me if you ever need support.
  • s3rend1p1ty
    Options
    Please add me if you require support like I do!!!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Your post hit home. I'm a mom to 3 as well and it's a struggle to workout, cook healthy meals and work. Adding you now!
  • s3rend1p1ty
    Options
    It is great to meet you! I look forward to the journey with newfound MFP friends.