Similar Friends? Minor course correction only required.

Options
Looking to add a few MFP friends to my network with similar goals.

I'm not looking for a massive change in eating or drinking habits. I like tasty meals and sometimes a cocktail before dinner or wine with dinner. I eat food that is generally good for me, with some occasional exceptions. However, I recognize my overall calorie consumption needs to be reduced for me to lose a few pounds especially as I get older. I recognize my calorie intake at the same levels as 20 years ago is causing me to gain weight.

I do not want to switch to a plan that is overly restrictive. I would like to identify some nuanced course corrections that will help me reduce my overall calorie consumption. I would like to work those nuanced course corrections into long term habit changes. That should do the trick.

All of that stated, I believe even minor course corrections will be challenging. Any changes that upset normal, daily, engrained habits will be difficult on some level.

Wondering if there are a few MFP friends in a similar situation and with a similar view I can add to my MFP network? I think it would be helpful to trade stories about challenges and solutions.

Thanks.