Brand new - anyone else need to lose 100+ pounds? Would love some friends!

Options

Replies

• JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Add me ladies. I've lost 20, need to lose 64 more to get to my first goal. Need to lose 84 lbs to reach my ultimate goal.
  • aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've started my 100+ journey last year but have been struggling. Got my act together this week for a fresh start and I'm online browsing new fitness clothes lol. I would love to have new friends. Feel free to add me people. Maybe one of you can help me be brave to actually go to the gym with all those scary machines and intimidating healthy people lol.
  • danielle001988
    danielle001988 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 304lbs and got a long way to go. I've already lost more than 2 and half stone but hit a plateau so thought I'd give mfp a go. It's surprising how quickly the calories can add up. My ultimate goal is to be a healthy weight to have a baby so happy to connect with people so we can motivate each other.
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now. Anyone else, more help we can get the better. :-)
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at 363 and want to get to 175, anything below 199 will make me happy. Currently at 353.
  • karafindsfit35
    karafindsfit35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Cathy! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • belladrogo
    belladrogo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I need to lose 100 lbs. :) Already lost 3!! WOO!! 3% of my goal! Feels better to put my weight loss in percentages :wink:
  • FinallyNaa
    FinallyNaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just joined today - August 11. I'm looking to lose 170lbs. Add me :-)
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Cathy. I would love to be your friend (or anyone elses too). I don't post often but I log daily and comment on my friends' updates.
    I'm currently 323lbs and did lose a good chuck a few years ago and then put it back on plus some. I am in a much better place this time and in this for the long haul. My current goal weight is 180, which was my smallest size ever. I may readjust with time but I remember loving my body and curves at that size so for now it seems like a good target.
  • MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi, Cathy and everyone else! Oh, please, add me! I just started on My Fitness Pal today. I've been dieting my whole life, it seems, and finally had bariatric surgery a couple years ago. I started at 430, am currently stalled at 307, and want to get to 180. I will be happy to cheerlead everyone! Please send me a friend message; I'll go figure out how to invite friends now on this new site (to me.)
  • AmmeLynn
    AmmeLynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    belladrogo wrote: »
    Feel free to add me too! I need to lose 100 lbs. :) Already lost 3!! WOO!! 3% of my goal! Feels better to put my weight loss in percentages :wink:

Congrats! Belladrogo! :)

• BettyWoodlock
    BettyWoodlock Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new here & can use motivation & support & friendship & here to give it back 100%.
    Starting a *Downsizing 100+lbs 90 day weight loss challenge* on Monday 15th, if anyone is interested below is the link. so you know what the challenge is (hope it's ok to add link on here). So add me..

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10440446/downsizing-100-lbs-90-day-weight-loss-challenge#latest

Good luck to everyone.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 100Ibs to lose! I've lost 33Ibs so far :)
  • divasinc31
    divasinc31 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I wish you nothing but success
  • RNamd23
    RNamd23 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started a 283, currently at 259... Still have a LONG ways to go. Feel free to add me,
    I'm always happy to add positive people!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me. I weighed myself a couple weeks after starting at 243.8, now am 225, would love to get to 150-160. I don't think I weighed that in high school.
  • vyrianna
    vyrianna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started MFP on Aug 1st. I started at 300 lbs and want to get down to around 140 because I like the way I looked and felt then.
  • SugarFix83
    SugarFix83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100 pounds too! Would love to connect with people here for motivation and support.
  • LE1492
    LE1492 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I would definitely love to join you and anyone else who is reading this on your journey . I just just got started with mfp today and and I am already loving it. I weigh somewhere between 260-270 pounds and I am looking to lose bewteen 100-120lbs. It's going to be huge challenge but I know we can all accomplish our goals if we stick together :smile: