I want off the meds!

Options
I'm currantly on BP pills. I hold most of my weight in my mid section. Belly and bottom. What are the best workouts to target the fat in those areas?
Feel free to friend me always looking for more support :) Thanks in advance!

Replies

• MelMel1515
    MelMel1515 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can relate! Most of my weight is also in my mid section. I am not on BP medication, but I am on medication to help treatment some of the symptoms I have from chronic fatigue. I am hoping that by losing weight a living a healthier life style I will no longer need medication and feel run down all the time.

I may not know the best to exercises for reduce belly fat/mid section, but I have been trying really hard to do yoga at least 30 minutes every day. Even though it doesn't seem like I have lost in my mid section, I do feel like my posture has become much better which almost make me feel like my mid area is a little smaller.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    A calorie deficit.

You cannot spot reduce. There is no exercise that will target an area and make it lose fat. The body will lose where it wants to lose.
  • nadler64
    nadler64 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    A calorie deficit.

You cannot spot reduce. There is no exercise that will target an area and make it lose fat. The body will lose where it wants to lose.

^^This.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    nadler64 wrote: »
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    A calorie deficit.

^^This.

This is true, you can't control where it comes off.

If you do core building exercises, you can firm up what is there, but you won't see an muscle definition until you lose the fat over your core area. Sad isn't it :#

Yoga and other body weight exercises like planks, push ups, etc or strength training will firm that area to make it look nicer until you can get rid of the fat.

I always loose in my legs and rear end first, it takes forever for my core to get smaller.