How are you tracking your BBG (Kayla Itsinis) workouts?

Options
Hi everyone,
How are you tracking your BBG workouts? It's 28 mins in total plus warm up & down. Should I track it under a Les Mills workout perhaps? I don't have a Fitbit or anything like that to tell me exactly how many cals I've burned.

Thanks!

Replies

• JennaBozanis
    JennaBozanis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    also wondering this!!
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Log it as Circuit Training for the 28 minutes.

Nothing is going to be able to measure how much you expend in that time, so that's a reasonable approximation.

Ignore anyone suggesting an HRM, they're not designed for that type of exercise.
  • isemhug4
    isemhug4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm also doing the BBG, I just started today. I want to add my circuit workouts to My Exercise in my diary. Do you guys add it in as Cardio, and then 'Circuit Training, General'? When I put that in, it says it only burns 184 calories, is that right? I would she's thought it burned more than that.

Also how did you add your LISS, or your arms and abs work outs, isn't that more strength/weigh training?

Any help welcome, I'm new to all of this!
  • fitgalpal13
    fitgalpal13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    isemhug4 wrote: »
    Hey,
    I'm also doing the BBG, I just started today. I want to add my circuit workouts to My Exercise in my diary. Do you guys add it in as Cardio, and then 'Circuit Training, General'? When I put that in, it says it only burns 184 calories, is that right? I would she's thought it burned more than that.

Also how did you add your LISS, or your arms and abs work outs, isn't that more strength/weigh training?

Any help welcome, I'm new to all of this!

At least for LISS you can add it exactly as what you are doing and FP calculates, for example cycling for 30 mins or jogging, etc.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I log the strength as circuit training, and the LISS is running so it gets logged normally.