I am a 50 + Lady

Options
Hello, I am a 56 year old woman, needing to loose my last 50 pounds. I am down over 100, that has taken me over 5 years to do. Lets motivate one an other.

Replies

• staylo1313
    staylo1313 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I to am a 56 year old woman. Just starting my journey. Friend me if you want!
  • tinkodaat349
    tinkodaat349 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there- I'm 67 years young, a mom and grandmom (he calls me Nanny). Going on and off plans, my journey was first and is still on Weight Watchers. I have a husband who is ill and needs to gain weight. The nutritionist needs us to keep track of his protein intake as he lost a lot of muscle mass and is not allowed to lift until he is consuming more protein. In the process of tracking his food journey I realized how lacking the weight watcher page was, not giving nutritional info on a daily basis- So I took a hard look at this page and realized 1) I was not eating enough protein to support weight loss and 2) the community that was so long a part of the weight watcher site is being taken down at midnight tonight...... and this page has a really strong one......so here I am. So far I've lost 50 pounds in the last 2 years and have 26.8 more to go to get to my goal weight. Friend me if you want.