Returning after a sustained Hiatus!

Options
Have figured out the mechanics of the site but am learning the social aspects. I function very well with personal monitoring and am goal driven, so coming onto the site several times a day and being meticulous fits my personality. For many it may not.

Driven by the realization that most health issues I may have now or in the future are weight related, and a neighbor who commented that as a national distance running lecturer, it doesn't look good to appear at a presentation looking like a football coach.

Started 8/6/16. I am goal oriented and quite happy. Calories in . . . calories out. Already substantial loss. but that could be due in part to getting a bit of the flu coincidentally on the first day I started the program. But . . . still rewarding !!!

Everything I need is here. I just have to take advantage. In my adult life, my best weight loss over a sustained period of time was back in the 'floppy-disk' era of computers when I had a primitive program with reporting guidelines quite like this one. It IS what works for me.

Looking forward to it . . .

Jeff

Replies

• drunner01
    drunner01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh . . . and good luck to all of you who are here and giving it a good try. Your goals are important!