I am a newbie

I just started working out again... for the 100th time. Haha Anyways, this forum/site seems pretty cool so I figured I would stick around & see if it helps me out. My name is Britanica, I am a wife and a mother of three... two cats and a parrot! lol I just started using a rebounder & I love it. I am working up to doing 30 minutes a day so far I have done three 30 minute sessions. I am doing it every other day for now till my legs stop hurting so much lol... Has anyone else used a rebounder? It is suppose to be a very good work out, not just for weight loss but for the body. It improves circulation & oxygen, relieves back and neck pain, cleanses the lymph nodes and more! I just put my ipod on and jump around. 30 minutes flies by and I find myself being pumped to do more but I don't want to over due it so I am sticking to 30 minutes for now. I will work up to an hour a day though.

Anyways, I am not looking to lose weight per-say but rather lose dress sizes. I would like to get back into a size 6/7, I am a size 14/15 right now so I have my work cut out for me. My measurements are 35-33-49 and I would like to get down to 34-27-37 which is what I was 4 years ago. I am aiming to fit into my size 7 jeans again before the years is over so I have about 6 months. My weight was 125 and I am 175 now so 50 pounds in 6 months seems possible to me! But as I said, the numbers on the scale don't matter, I care about my size, not my weight! lol I am only 25 so I know if I stick to it, the weight will melt off. I just have to get away from some junkie foods and stick to moving more.

Feel free to give me some tips. I love hearing about people getting into shape, it inspires me. :)

Replies

• Love how realistic you are about your goals, absolutely great start. You will definitely achieve your goals :)
  • Thanks! I know I can because I have went down in dress size when I was a teen. Its just a shame I didn't appreciate the body I had when I was 16-21... lol Turns out a big butt isn't such a bad thing lol